Chapter 6

Give me some feedback, and let me know if I should continue this story. :D

Chapter 6

Ella's POV

Next Day.

The rest of yesterday consisted of watching Netflix and moping about. Jaz tried to get me to tell her what was wrong, but I never did. I mean it's not too bad having an alpha as a mate right? Hell I don't even know if he's an alpha...

Seriously...he's an alpha and our mate.

My wolf sighed. She was in the same boat. Depressed about this. I mean he could have so much better, than a broken, angry 16 year old girl...Come on..common sense.

"Get UP!" I heard mom scream laughing from the door. I made a weird noise and pulled the blanket over my head, and huffed.

"Come on." I heard Jaz whine.

"No. 5 more minutes." I said and they both laughed.

"Honey...it's 4 in the afternoon." My mom said and I opened my eyes. Shit...I looked at my clock and sure enough...4pm.

"Let me sleep the rest of the day then." I whined and my mom peeled the blankets off and I huffed.

"Mooommmm!!!!" I whined and sat up and looked at them.

"Get out of your funk because we need to get food in you then start getting ready for the ball. Now up." My mom said and I huffed and slid out of bed and crawled to the door. I wasn't in the mood to be compliant.

"Weeeeesssssss!!!!!" Mom yelled and dad came barreling up the stairs and panted when he saw us. He growled and mom smiled.

"She won't walk." She said and he growled at her.

"And?" He huffed.

"We need to get ready, and she needs to start getting ready to get ready." Jaz said and he huffed and picked me up with ease and I groaned but didn't protest.