Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Ella's POV

When I woke up I was in some clean, dungeon. I really don't like this. I was taken, and now I'm confined to this fucking room. At least it was cleaned. And sanitary. They could have thrown me in the dungeon with their other prisoners.

"I see you're awake Ella." I heard a voice and I didn't feel to well. This whole situation makes my skin crawl. I pulled at the binds holding me, and I couldn't see because of the blind fold. I know I was clothed, but let me tell you, I was still fucking freezing.

"Ella calm down."  I heard the same man, and I growled and tugged harder, and I heard a growl. Then something started to glide across my skin, then a zap. Oh fuck that!

I didn't yelp but growled.

"Don't touch me with that." I grit out and the man laughed. I heard the woman breath slower. Submission isn't in my personality.

"Well won't we just have to get that little though of you being big boss out of your head huh?" The woman said and I gripped the binds tightly, and pleaded to my wolf, but she was too scared and hurt. She was trying to heal my body still. It takes for fucking ever!

"I was being nice, and this is what I fucking get." I groaned and another zap.

"No swears come out of your mouth in front of us." The man growled.

"How do I know if I'm around you if I don't see you." I said and the woman chuckled.

"Smart girl. Well I suppose the boss wants to see her, and she should know who we are." The woman said and I felt nails run across my stomach and I flinched away. She sighed.

"Honey we are only getting you ready for our boss. I suggest you listen." The woman said in a sing song voice. I thrashed and snarled. I heard tsks and then something came down on my back. A whip. No.... I felt the metal tips that were cold, against my warm skin. I hissed in pain.

"How many?" The man said, and I heard more chuckles. Then clothing being torn by another whip. I grit my teeth and kept my mouth closed. What did I do to deserve this.

"You know. You're mate isn't coming. He doesn't want you." I heard a man say and my wolf howled in pain. I swallowed back tears and kept silent.