Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Ella's POV

The day has gone by fairly fast, and I haven't really paid attention in classes. I mean not that I had to. I knew their curriculum already, and all of my classes seem fairly simple.

"Now class. I am assigning a 10 page paper due in a week. It'll be on the Greek mythology. Get started." He said. So I might be taking a History class with a Greek teacher...or a teacher obsessed with Greece.

Or maybe it's just a part in the curriculum. What ever. Sighing I watched the clock. I'll do it at home...wait don't I already have one made...I think I do.....it's some where in my room...or is it on Jaz's laptop.

You see, I don't have electronics because to me they are a waste of time and money. So I refuse to have one. Odd I know..it's who I am.

"Ms.Montgomery. Why aren't you working." The man said in a bit of an annoyed tone. I looked at him and sighed.

"10 page paper. In a week. Not someone who does anything after school. Easy assignment." I sighed and he smirked.

"Well I expect it to be great considering you seem so full of yourself." He said and I threw my head back in annoyance. Great....already getting labeled.

"I would love it if you took the labels and-" The intercom cut me off.

'Ella Montgomery. Report to the Deans." A feminine voice said. Kids 'ooh'ed and I groaned. First day of fucking school, what could I have possibly done?!

Groaning I stood up and threw my bag over my shoulder and made my way down to the deans. What did I do?

I came to the door and knocked. The dean told me to come in so I did. She smiled up at me and gestured me to sit, so I did.

"First off, you aren't in trouble. It's just I would like to know how your first day is going. Are people treating you well?" She smiled and I nodded.

"Yeah" I shrugged and she smiled.

"Good. Now this school is strictly werewolves, so don't be afraid of hiding yourself. But please don't go around causing trouble." She said and I nodded.

"Noted." I said and the last bell rang. "Can I go?" I said and she nodded.