Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Ella's POV

The trek to the pack house was a fairly long one considering we were pretty far out, and closer to the border. But the twins, and the other man we were with, Butch, were all alert and ready to fight no matter what.

I noticed that there were more people on guard duty, and not just werewolves, or lyacans, but shifters, and nymphs. I suppose me being taken caused Sebastian to up his game with protection.

Calum and Leo were talking to us as we were walking, and if someone got to close Rafe, Parker, or Butch would pull me closer to them. Not that I really minded. I trusted them. But it earned stares from the pack members. Probably because Sebby was my mate, and he hadn't marked me, and I was allowing other males to touch me.

"We're here." Calum said to me and smiled. I nodded, and I was really happy to see him. He filled out slightly, and was a lot more muscular. More toned. 

"Tiqua." (Te-kwa means where.)

"Yari." I said smiling. Home.

The boys nodded and as we walked by people we got stared at. The pack house appeared and I felt my heart flutter, and my gut started to go into knots. A hand was placed on my shoulder and I knew it was Rafe. He grunted and I nodded. Our language was basic, and plain. Easy to understand most times.

"Everyone missed you Ella." Leo said looking at me and I stared up at him.

"Impossible. I don't know everyone." I said and looked around. It looked the same but so much more secure. I wonder about my parents.

"Come on." Cal said and opened the door and we walked in, then the twins and Butch, then I took my time. Things Corvus ingrained in my brain in the past 2 months still were there. It was horrible at times, most times.

"Come on." Parker said and I walked in and people around stared. There were so many guards. Where did they come from?

"He hasn't been the same since you left. Angry, and hateful. The elders had another Luna chosen until you returned. Their ceremony....it's tonight." Leo said and I felt like I had been stabbed in the chest with a blade. It was later on in the day now, and about 7pm. The trek took longer than expected due to some people taking forever.

"When." I grit out and Leo swallowed.