Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Ella's POV

Next Morning.

When I woke up the bed was empty. What happened to not letting me out of your sight. Rolling my eyes I sat up and saw a note on his side. I picked it up and read it.

"I had an emergency meeting with some people. I'll be back by noon. I hope you still aren't mad at me, I'll make it up to you. Love you <3

-Seb"

A smile made it's way onto my face and I shook my head. I looked at the clock and saw it was 11:45am. Wow. Sighing I stood up and winced at the pain. Who would have thought this would actually hurt still. I thought my wolf would heal it but I suppose it was a human thing.

After brushing my hair and teeth I made my way down to the kitchen and saw Jazzy and Cal cooking, again. When I walked in they both snapped their heads over to me and went wide eyed. I sat down and brought my legs up and crossed them. I winced.

Both started to laugh.

"You finally fucked!" Jaz said and clapped. Calum snorted.

"Is he big?" He asked and I stared at him.

"Why do you want to know?" I said and he scoffed.

"To see if big dicks run in the family." He said laughing and I winced.

"Don't talk about it." I whined and they laughed.

"Why not?! Tell us the details!" Jaz said smiling.

"No." I chuckled and went to get a water from the fridge. I leaned against it and sighed. "Okay fine, and Cal I didn't see it, but I felt it and touched it. Too big." I said and both started to laugh like maniacs.

"Oh dear god!" Cal laughed and I shrugged.

"Was it fun?" Jaz said.

"It was loving." I said and she laughed.