*.•Cast+Lore•.*

.•Mina Ozera•.
•Forever 20 years old•

Mina was born in France in 1602 to upper middle class family

Mina was born in France in 1602 to upper middle class family. She had both her parents and 3 siblings, her being the youngest and only daughter.

Life was relatively easy for the young girl, though she knew in time she would be expected to marry young and eventually have children. She didn't detest the idea though from a young age she quickly learned of her 'abnormal' attractions to other women and not men.

Mina hated this about herself, and though she tried, she could never love a man and that destroyed her. Though her worries would all be for nothing when at the age of 19 in the middle of the night screams could be heard within the Ozera home. The family lived on an isolated property so when danger came no one could call for help.

Upon hearing her mothers yells, Mina quickly left her room, bumping into her older brother who had his room across from her. The siblings acknowledged each other and cautiously went to investigate, what they found would change the trajectory of Mina's life forever.

Standing above her now dead parents bodies, stood a bear like creature, it's tall furry black void like form stood on two legs at it gazed upon the bodies below, blood dripping from its muzzle.

Standing above her now dead parents bodies, stood a bear like  creature, it's tall furry black void like form stood on two legs at it gazed upon the bodies below, blood dripping from its muzzle

Mina and her older brother immediately backtracked, having not been noticed by the creature that feasted on their parents. They hid around a corner, fear and shock taking over their bodies, they stood still as statues as to not anger the beast.

They silence however was interrupted when their remaining two siblings bounded into the room having woke from their mothers screams too, accept they weren't as subtle as their sister and older brother.

The beast, almost in a blur pounced at them, they all tried to get away, screaming at the top of their lungs, terror ripping through their bodies. One by one who ever was at the back was picked off. Then they were two.

Enzo, her older brother urged her to run, that he would distract the beast. Even at deaths door, her brother wanted nothing more than to protect his sister. She pleaded with him but it was no use, he slowed down his sprint and turned a different direction the beast caught and killed him.