.•.Blast from the past.•.

"Well, well, well

"Well, well, well." Mina said she stood leaned up against the door frame of the Forks high school administration room.

It had taken a while, but she had tracked Victoria to the high school, she figured that James wanted more information on Bella so Victoria came here to find some.

"Never thought I'd see the day that the great Victoria Sutherland stepped foot into a high school." She continued, cocking her head to the side observing Victoria go through Bella's file. The redhead vampire took her phone out texting someone, probably James, then put it back in her pocket.

Victoria turned around her demeanour as calm as Mina's, "why? This always been a fantasy of yours?" She asked, her voice seductive as she sauntered closer to Mina, her hips swaying.

She reached the hybrid and put her arms on either side of her, her seductive smirk never leaving her face as she leaned in.

Right before her lips could make contact with Mina's, the hybrid grabbed her by the throat and with her supernatural speed, switched their positions so that now Victorias back was against the wall.

"I'm a married woman now Tori." She said as she wiggled her hand that had the ring on it. Their faces still close.

"When has something so simple as a marriage stopped the great hybrid from getting what she wants." Victoria said still pinned by her neck, though she traced patterns on Mina's side gently.

"I'm a changed woman." Mina replied as she flashed her growing canines, this action making Victoria nervous. She knew Mina could so easily kill her, she wasn't strong enough to take the hybrid on.

"What's going on here?" Rosalie asked, her eyes narrowed at the position her wife and the redhead here in. With Victoria in a chokehold, while Mina was leaned into her about to take a chunk out of her neck.

Mina's head snapped to her wife, her canines still out and proud. "This isn't what it looks like." She said in a joking tone. "I was just reminding Victoria over here that she isn't as in control as she likes to thinks she is." Mina continued as she carelessly let the redheads neck go, resulting to her falling to the ground, touching the crack that had formed around her throat.

Rosalie hummed not saying anything, looking between her wife and the vampire on the ground.

"So I take it, Eddies idea didn't go to plan if your here with me?" Mina said as she took Bella's jacket off of Rosalie, wanting to smell her wife's scent instead.

"You'd be correct, seems James figured us out." She said as she couldn't help but lean into Mina's touch as the hybrid moved her hair to the side and inhaled her scent then gave a gentle kiss on the neck.

Victoria watched their affection from the floor, rolling her eyes at the touchy couple. Mina Ozera had changed. The woman she once called her lover wasn't as affectionate beyond the bedroom but this one was. She watched her former paramours eyes as she looked at the blonde, pure love and devotion shined in them.