ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ: 9

..

.
---Loading---
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...
.
.
.
.
.

If, you were to ever asked someone from the agency who is Y/n, they would replied as an employee and a friend but if you asked them individually

They do have some interesting things they might share.

But regardless let's just continue on the story shall we,

.
.
.
.
.
.

The agency was quiet chaotic due to a certain brunette annoying his partner who is busy typing on the computer as some works seems to have pile up again.

A certain ravenete twirl around on his seat while, having a lollipop in his mouth and in deep thought.

A women place down her paperboard as she stretch on her chair tired, and bored.

As the blonde hair male continue to type vigourously on his computer.

"Uh-hum!" Coughed a voice getting attention of theirs as they took notice of who have arrived.

"Y/n, president welcome back! How was the trip" Exclaimed a person who approached you both first.

"Oh! Yosano-chan! The trip was fun, the place was peaceful and beautiful" you said as you side glance at the president who nodded.

"Wah, I wish we could go to that place if, we ever got a case there" said Yosano letting out a sighed making you chuckle and agreed.

Fukuzawa went to Kunikida as he explains some details to him.

"I brought some souvenirs too, For you Yosano-chan and Kirako-chan" you said as you pass the two women's the gifts which was traditional tea leaves and sweets to Kirako who awed at the Sweets as she did mention to try new tea types or sort as for Yosano you brought a bracelet.

(Here)

(And here below choose any)