𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 19

"𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'Where am I?'

"Atsushi?" A voice calls out to him as Atsushi looks around the white place.

"Hello? Who... What? Where am I?" He muttered to himself as looked around.

His steps follow mindlessly on a way as his eyes widen to see the familiar tree, there sat the woman with h/c hair swaying with the wind, in her hand she holds a book.

"...you are..." Atsushi muttered as he stepped forward to the woman.

He couldn't help but tears fall from his eyes as he missed her dearly, been days has he ever dreamt of her again.

"Your..." He muttered as he approached the woman who flipped the pages of the book she held on her lap.

He wants to be in her lap again... With her humming softly as he forgets... His agony... He misses her to the point that he doesn't care when he reaches out his hand to touch her but stops only a millennium away.

'But if I... Touch her, she will disappear...' He thought as he was hesitant to touch her but... He wants to be on her lap... Even for a few seconds of his dream.

"Hey... I'm... Back... Miss" he whispered to her as she stopped and almost flipped the page of the book.

"Seems so... How have you... Been?" Her voice sounds so... Familiar in his ear yet... So airy... He wanted to hear more.

"Yeah... Better... I guess... But... I-"

"There is no need for you to meet me here again..." She said as Atsushi's eyes widened in shock.

"W-what do you mean... Are you... Abandoning me?" He muttered as tears fell from his eyes and he started to tremble in fear.

"You... Won't right? Y-you are the only thing I have... As a comfort... Please... D-don't leave me" he mutters as his hands tremble and his knees feel weak making him fall to the ground.

He could see her smile as her eyes were still blurry.

Her touch was fading as she caressed his face gently.

"Atsushi... We don't need to meet in... Your dream anymore..."

"B-but..."

"Because..." She leaned close to his face and his eyes widened but quickly closed them when he felt her lips on
him.

He could not feel anything... It was a ghostly kiss, and tears still fell from his closed eyes to his chin.

"reality... We shall meet" she whispered as he opened his eyes to see her slowly fading as he reached out to touch her.