𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 23

𝘈:𝘯- 𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰! 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘸

𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘸.

𝘈𝘭𝘴𝘰, 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘪, 𝘍𝘶𝘬𝘶𝘻𝘢𝘸𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘍𝘶𝘬𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘪 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬.

𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘫𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘤.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The room went silent again as the President was slightly confused

"Ah, President... L/n-san eventually just left..." Said Kunikida who was slightly concerned by you often going at an early stage, especially during noon perhaps the nephew you are taking care of?

"Oh... Didn't she just arrive?" Asked Fukuzawa as he took notice of Ranpo eating sweets in the corner.

'Did she buy sweets for Ranpo again? It is concerning how She never forgets to buy it for him' thought Fukuzawa letting out a sigh.

"Also, Ranpo have you told her about the case you both are going for?"

"..." Ranpo ignore it while still munching his sweet while being slightly pouty with a dark aura surrounding his form.

"Yes, she found out... but it was shocking that y/n-san didn't buy any sweets for Ranpo-san, leading him to be upset," said Kenji as Ranpo mumbled he was not upset but just wanted to eat his sweets without being disturbed.

"Oh? Good, she finally stopped doing that" Fukuzawa replied as Ranpo turned around frowning.

"What do you mean it is good, my assistant never forgets to bring me sweets but she did today"

"For the last time she is not your assistant, Ranpo," said Fukuzawa letting out a sigh as Kenji pat Ranpo back in consolation.

"Besides the point, what are the civic and military forces doing?"

"They already have several teams on the case thanks to the mafia cover they haven't positively identified her... But I assumed she would be wanted before long..."

"Assuming we cannot find someone to take her in..." Muttered Fukuzawa as Kyouka approached him. (In manga Kyouka clothes were back to the original and I am concerned about how).