𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 22

𝘈:𝘯- 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰! 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰u! 𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴! 𝘋𝘶𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭... 𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨.... (ᗒᗩᗕ).

𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘰! 𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺/𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥. 𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The howling of the winds calmed down as you swiftly landed on the floor just outside the building

The bags you carry as you let out a deep sigh of frustration.

You spend a total of three days of nothing but an illusion case.

As much as you like vacations you almost lost your soul... searching for a way to get back...

"Oh! L/n-chan" said a voice alarming you when they kept a hand on your shoulder.

In an alarmed state, you slapped away the hand from yours.

Hazel's eyes widen, as they are taken aback by your panicked expression.

"Tanizaki-san? You scarred me" you muttered letting out an audible sigh as Junichiro let out a heartfelt laugh.

"Y-yeah? Sorry L/n-san, I should have not alarmed you" said Junichiro as you shook your head slightly and smiled apologetically.

"It's fine, I just teleported and the next thing I felt was someone's hand on my shoulder... Either way, how is Atsushi-san? Izumi-chan?"

"Oh! She is fine, she eventually goes for an errand with Atsushi-san... B-but I was wondering... When I mean... Atsushi-san also call your first name... And..."

"?" You were confused as Junchiro fiddled with his hands slightly embarrassed.

"I-i mean... I... We can call each other first names too... Can we?" Muttered Junichiro as he peeked a glance at you whose eyes widened slightly.

Flusteredly he moves his hands rapidly trying to not make it awkward as his long sleeves eventually move around with his hand movement.

You couldn't help but let out a chuckle making his face turn bright red in embarrassment.

"Oh? You want me to call your first name too?" You asked as he hesitantly nodded.

"Can... we?"

"Of course... we can," you said as his eyes widened a bit and a smile appeared on his lips.