𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 20

"𝘞𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘺"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I... Am afraid... It is the first time... I met you"

As you uttered those words Kyouka was shocked.

Her eyesight looked blurry vision she felt something break inside her heart.

"Are you alright?"

"...you don't... Remember me?"

"I'm afraid... I don't"

"..." Kyouka no longer hugged you as she stepped away from hugging you.

As you finally stand up from the fallen position.

"Izumi-chan?" You called out to her as she backed away when you tried to touch her.

She gazes at you with a visible frown on her face.

"Sorry, I thought you were dream miss... " apologized Kyouka as you shook your head slightly and bent to her level.

"It is alright"

"Y/n-chan are you alright?" Said a voice as you took notice of Atsushi, Kunikida, and Yosano.

"Yeah I'm fine, She was just missing someone"

"Oh... How are you?" Asked Atsushi as he approached Kyouka who hid behind you.

"Don't worry! Atsushu-san may look... Weird but he is a nice guy"

'What do you mean weird...' Thought Atsushi who internally frowned.

Kunikida arranged his glasses and coughed.

"Anyways we still have matters to discuss with her," said Kunikida as Kyouka side glanced at you then at the other two then at Yosano who poured the hot water into her cup.

"So, who is bidding you're doing? The mafia forces are kin to snake unless you smash the head it'll never stop... So answer me honestly who is the person above you?" Asked Kunikida with a serious tone.

"K-kunikida-san aren't you been too se-?" Said Atsushi.

"The boiled tofu from Tachibana dou," said Kyouka as your eyes twinkle at the mention of that place.

"Huh?"

"Tofu?"

"Maybe she wants to eat Tofu" you replied to the confusion as Kyouka nodded, while not leaving your arm sleeves.

"Only after I eat it, I will talk"

"Oh? Is that it?" Said Atsushi as he smiled while Kunikuda just half glared at him which confused Atsushi.

"Alright I will be heading out to the cafe, anyone of you want to join?" Asked Yosano while holding her cup of coffee.

"I will be accompanying This brat and her," said Kunikida as Yosano nodded and glanced at you.