4{Mandatory}

(1/2 double update | shorter chapter)

"My day has already been memorable, thank you." I say with a breathy chuckle

"You only came twice on your first day" She stated in a duh tone.

"I didn't even think I was gonna cum at all!" I exclaimed shrugging aggressively.

"I mean, how many times did you cum on your first day?" I ask, but my last two words fading out as I watch Toby's cock twitch when Venus touches the tip while tilting Her head to the side in thought.

" I lost count after 20" She says as if it's an every day thing.

I'm sure my eyes are practically bulging out of my head by now.

"I lost count after 3 or 4" Toby says, his smooth voice slightly scaring me in the process.

After processing what He just said I responded " Isn't that like, I don't know, scientifically impossible for males?!"

"You'd be surprised by what Toby can do" Venus said, smirking at me.

"Point is cumming on the first day of my classes is very memorable." I said giving up

"It's mandatory to cum at least twice on the first day" She starts, "I already did though." I said cutting her short.

"I wasn't finished, it's mandatory to cum at least twice on the first day by the people you're surrounded by, your peers if you will." She smiles

I really want to, but I'm here to learn not for pleasure.

They must since my hesitance, "You dont have too, no pressure." Toby says. "It's more about comfort then being mandatory" Venus added.

I look back and forth between the two watching as Venus' hand goes down to Toby's cock and wraps Her hand around him fully slowly stroking him.

Looking him to see his reaction, I quickly find that his head is tilted back and his tongue is poking at the side of his cheek, most likely in frustration.

"I guess I'll have to take care of this one by myself" she said pouting at me, taunting at me.

I have to admit... this is really tempting me.

All logical reasons are thrown out the window when She squeezes His cock and He whimpers, bringing His head forward and hiding it in between where Venus' should meets her neck.

Squeezing my thighs tightly together, I licked my lips  in anticipation.

"I want to do it"

~~
The end <3