12{Promises}

Venus' pov

Toby's currently in the drivers seat, and we're a few blocks away from Sailor's house.

I slipped under Sailor's head, and she's now laying her head on my thighs, her brown hair in two pigtails, a few curls coming out to frame her face.

I instantly recognized the two silk scrunchies holding the braids. "You did these?" I questioned to Toby, looking at the rear view mirror to catch his gaze.

"I did" he nods in conformation and I hummed back in response, trying to think of how that interaction went.

"How was she?" I asked, cautiously reaching over Sailor's head to grab her phone from her bag.

I flipped her phone over, a soft chuckle escaping my lips at the sight of her phone case matching the blanket we layer over her, which I doubt she saw. Her phone having a clear white case on the back with a hello kitty pop socket, in coordination with the pink hello kitty blanket wrapped over her.

"She was great, kind, gentil, well mannered. Said please and thank you, she loves to be held" he trailed off with a smile as the car came to a stop at a red light.

"She's perfect." He concluded, looking at me through the mirror, with a smile on his face "I'm glad." I responded, returning the smile he sent me.

I flipped her phone back around, turning it on to see her phone is at seventy-eight percent.

Without skipping a beat I asked Toby to pass back the charger.

When he did, I gently reached forward and took it from him, thanking him before leaning back up, carefully, as Sailor starts moving in my lap.

Turning her head to face me, she stirs in her sleep, whining. Her lips turned into a frown as she looks for something.

I fixed the pillow that leaned on the door and gently lifted her upper body upward so she could lean on the pillow. On her own accord she moves closer to me, pulling the blanket towards her as she stuff her head in between my boobs and sighs in content.

A giggle manages to escape my lips as I look down at her, sweet girl.  I bit my bottom lip to try and conceal my smile but I couldn't help it.

The grin on my face, flashed my teeth and my smiley piercing. 

I shook my head at the small girl who's sleeping contently on my boobs.

I look back at her phone, the Lock Screen, a picture of drawn girl with straightened dark hair, in a green dress with a white color peaking out. Brown eyes popping with the golden hoop earrings on her ears.

The girl is a spitting image of Sailor despite the hair being the opposite texture.

a sequence of numbers at the bottom of the screen caught my eye as I noticed they are upside down.

Flipping the phone upside, I noticed that the sequence is a six digit code. Using it as her password, the phone opens.

Instead of going through the apps, I close her phone. We'll have that talk later.

I watch as Toby turned the corner of the block with one hand on the wheel before stopping slowly at a small apartment complex.

"We're here" he informed me, muttering in disappointment as he looks out the window avoiding my view.

I pressed a kiss to the top Sailor's head, pulling back slightly before whispering "wake up baby" as I tapped her left hip three times in attempt to wake her up.

She whined from her place in my chest, nuzzling even closer to me.

"As much as I love your face in my boobs, right now we need to get you home, my love."