10{Giggles}

Toby's pov

Venus left me alone with Sailor. Not before telling me to get her changed and to give her something sweet.

Now putting my dick is the ideal option but seeing as she lost herself after a kiss, maybe she should take a breather.

Her white shirt and beige parachute pants, now sticking to her wet body. My piss being the United factor making me smile at her as my eyes meet her.

Her eyes show her confusion, along with her flustered expression, Sailor looks like a piece of art

Suddenly, she smiles back at me. Why? No idea, but I couldn't be happier that one of the prettiest girls I know is smiling at me.

She bursts out giggling and I can't help but laugh with her, she's so silly

"What are you laughing at silly girl?" I say shaking my head, still laughing.

For whatever reason her laugh is contagious.

"You!" She says through her cute little giggles?

"Me?" I say, my eyebrows raising is surprise and confusion

"You look so cute!" She squeals and leans in closer to me

What has gotten into her making her so giddy? It sure as hell wasn't me.

Yet at least.

Her nose connects with mines as she starts shaking her head, giving me an Eskimo kiss

"Someone has a lot of energy" I say laughing lightly, before pecking her lips quickly, in attempt to get her to calm down.

Which worked, she leaned back, her eyes wide open and her mouth parted slightly. "Come on silly girl let's get you changed" I said to her before standing up, making her lock her ankles behind my back and wrap her arms round my neck.

I wrapped both my arms around her waist, cautious of where she'd most likely want me to put my hands. She frowns at me and instead, reaches behind her back to put my hand under her ass for me to hold her.

I raise a brow at her, before moving my other hand on her other cheek. "Is this okay?" I asked her. In response she nods and hides her face in my neck

I couldn't help but chuckle at her, "don't hide from me little baby, I want to see your pretty flushed face" I said, trying to get a peek of her, instead I get a whine in response.

Shaking my head at her with a huge smile I'm glad she wasn't able to see because I probably look goofy right now.

Stepping out from behind the desk, I walked to the frosted doors and opened the one to the right to get to the wardrobe.

walking through the large walk-in, I go to the next door and enter the bathroom.

I can hear Sailor's gasp in my ear and can't help but think that there's so much more to show her.

Placing her down on the marble countertop, I pull away from Sailor.

"You want to take a shower first?" I ask her, taking a step back to get a better look at her.

"Can I take a bath instead?" She asks in a small voice, playing with her finger instead of looking up at me.

I bend down, kneeling on my toes, resting on the heels of my feet, to look up at her.

"Is that how we ask for things, Ma petite fleur?" I ask, tilting my head as her breath hitches

[French: My little flower]

"Please" she says, finally lifting her eyes to meet mine. "Please what baby?" I push further

"Can I please have a bath instead?"

"Well since you asked so nicely, of course you can. I'll run you a bath and get you some clothes" I say in response before standing up and turning around to get the water ready for her bath.

The water has to know how lucky it is to be able to caress the soft skin of an Angel and bring pleasure to her.

Soon enough, It'll be me and V doing so.

~~~
Expect smut next chapter, By lovelies<3

The end<3