9{Kiss.}

Sailor's pov

Oh.

My.

GOSH!

They taste so good!-

I never thought piss would taste good, nor cum.

Venus' lips on mine is like a second heaven. The kiss is controlled, paced right, and filled with lust.

The taste of Toby's piss and cum is exchanged through the kiss, with a hint of cinnamon?

She tastes like cinnamon, oh God.

I can taste her!!*

She tastes so good, fuck.

My hands are by my side, they ache. I want to touch her.

Her hand moves from my jaw to my throat, adding a slight pressure that makes me gush inside.

I fist the sides of my pants, trying to keep my hands to myself but fuck.

She is making this hard.

A chuckle sounds throughout the room

"I think she wants to touch you,V" Toby says, his voice back to his silky low voice, now laced with humor.

"Oh yeah?" She says breathlessly, pulling back quickly to speak before pressing her lips back unto mine.

"You wanna touch me baby?" She says against my lips, I nod eagerly in response. My breathing harsh as is hers, while our breath merges in between us.

She pulls me in close using her grip on my neck, tightening it slightly drawing a whimper from my throat in the process.

"I can't hear you" she taunts, a soft giggle escaping her.

"Y-yes I wanna touch you" I said nodding my head. Before placing my lips back on hers, initiating the kiss but failing to maintain dominance over it

"Then touch me baby"she said smiling against my lips.

Pulling me impossibly closer, thrusting her tongue inside my mouth. I cautiously trail my hands from her knees, her shins folded under her thighs.

Trailing up her thighs, my hands go to her hips, then her waist. I grip her waist as I moan in her mouth from how good she feels.

She sucks on my bottom lip, but then pulls away.

In a haze, my eyelids flutter open, my vision still blurry, my breath rushed. "Baby?" I hear a distorted voice say, Venus' figure Is still blurry in my vision. My hands lingering on her waist.

My ears are ringing, my vision is blurry and my breath is quite literally taken away. Everything looks distorted, I can't see properly. I can't think straight.

I feel myself getting lifted, my head being tucked under someone's. Their hand running up and down my arm, as I try my best to regain my senses.

Blinking rapidly, my sight starts to come to me.

"Take a deep breath, my love" I hear a voice say from above me.

Recognizing Toby's voice I instantly look up to see his face. Listening to his instructions, I took a deep breath, to regain control over my senses.

When I look up at Toby, I find him looking down at me, a concerned glint in his eyes as he gives me a reassuring smile.

He presses a kiss to the top of my head. I suddenly feel the need to be closer to him.

Putting my legs on the side of his, straddling him, I fix my position on his lap. Which is now clad in grey sweatpants rather than the baggy jeans that were previously worn.

I wrap my arms around his shoulders, stuffing my nose in his neck. He smells good, soothing, earthy. The way I would describe his sent is as if I as to trace the bump of a hill with my hands.

His hands wrap around my waist pulling me impossibly closer to him. I feel warmth gushing throughout my body. I sigh, closing my eyes in contentment.

"I never knew my kisses were that powerful" A cocky laced statement from Venus was heard throughout the room.

My eyes flutter open to follow the sound of her voice to find her in glasses, packing herself up. Watching her with confused and upset emotions swirling through my eyes as she sprays perfume on herself before walking over to Toby who's also watching her.

When she reaches us, she whispers something in Toby's ear before pulling him into a soft kiss. His head was tilted upwards as hers hovered over his. Their lip connecting into a Spider-Man kiss.

Toby's arms unwrap my waist till his hands are holding my waist.His hips gently grind up into me, causing a shudder to go through my body. I catch my lips between my teeth trying to keep myself quiet while watching their lips connect.

I lift my head and press a kiss to Toby's jawline causing him to groan and Venus to pull away. Making me frown,Venus looks down on me before pressing a soft kiss to my nose.

"See you soon babes" she says before exiting the room, closing the door behind her, Leaving me with Toby.

~~~
The end <3

(Filler chap)