Day3

Waking up groggy and needing more sleep, unable to. You had to wake up and start the day.

"𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩.." you thought as you peeled yourself out of bed. Looking at the clock, you nearly had three hours of sleep. "𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭..". As you should if you were going to continue the day with three hours of sleep. You wondered how Simon was doing as you gotten into your PT clothes. Hair was messy, as you didn't intend to do your hair for your workout. Shuffling over to the fitness room, you decide to hit the Ballet Bar, and practice some full body stretches. Playing some music on the radio. You gripped the bar and started off with Barre hamstring stretches. These practices stretched muscles you almost forgot you had, that a normal workout wouldn't touch or at least bring out it's true potential. Plus a little flexibility wouldn't hurt on the field.. right? Raising your arms to an "O" shape above your head and bending side to side, stretching your back muscles as-well. Lunges came next, and push-ups followed. Nearly finishing, you've became hungry. You ditched the rest of the workout and went to your room to shower and get breakfast off base. You grunted as you picked up your gym bag, tossing in your water bottle. Peeping in the corner of your eye someone in the fitness room too.

"𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.." you greeted without looking, continuing to pack.
"𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.." a familiar voice rumbled back

You looked up in shock to see Simon this early up and dressed for the day. He was in the fitness room, but not dressed for a workout. He looked like he was heading out off base.

"𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝?" you asked, he simply nodded. "𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐨.." you walked passed him and casually strolled to your room. Dropping your keys and your fumbled to get the lock, you seen Simon waiting there, a few feet away from your door. Managing to get your door open, you turned to him. "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫?" you asked softly. He just stared and tilted his head, looking away and back at you. His eyes gloomy but if he didn't know this already, they had expressions. You can read them so easily. You cheekily smiled "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞.." he nodded and leaned on the wall.

You rushed inside and showered, pulling out an outfit before hand. Leaving your hair messy, it was usable to be put into a low slick ponytail. Grabbing your bag, tossing in the necessities for the ride. Exiting your room, Simon hasn't moved an inch. Your sudden appearance made him get off the wall, and stand properly. You though that he might not know how to show affection, yet alone emotion the way he was so quiet. Observant and to himself. But somehow, he would follow you and be around.

You walked silently to the Base parking lot, a walks away. You two split in the parking, you got to your bike first. Pulling it around and following Simon to his car. He noticed, he stopped before his car. "𝐀𝐦 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮?" He asked. "𝐔𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬"you giggled, he seemed to hold one back. He slipped off his mask, before he got into his car. Pulling out and driving ahead. You stayed close behind, you didn't have GPS to help. Soon enough, he pulled into a decent looking Cafe. A Dunkin but if it was built in Italy.. or London. Cute looking, definitely not a place where someone should be dressed down for. You parked your motorcycle in a safe spot and waited for Simon to find parking and join you. You waited by the door as you watched him walk up. Built as he was, you found it oddly satisfying to watch his hips sway the way it did. He ordered first, as you looked over the menu from behind. Ordering something familiar in name yet new since it's from a place you never been.

He watched you order as he awaited his own drink down the line. Yours came just as Simons was called, your drink is rather simple.

"𝐓𝐞𝐚?" You asked, grabbing your Latte carefully
He nodded taking a sip. You took a sip of yours. Shocked at how good it was, it paused your steps making you take another sip. Simons lips curled into a small grin. He watched you enjoy your drink, happy to have shared his favorite spot with you. Licking your lips, as the Cold foam fluffed your top lip. "𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝" you softly exhaled "𝐢𝐦
𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐢𝐭" he replied holding the door for you, walking over and pulling out a chair for you to sit. You take it, setting down your Latte. "𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮".

He said nothing, but taking off the lid of his tea and drinking it without it. You both sat in silence as you both finished your drinks, enjoying the cool breeze and sounds of occasional traffic.
"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝?" you said rather happily, Simon just shrugged and gotten up as if he was ready to go. You followed his lead, and cleaned up. "𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞.."
"𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.." he replied, unlocking his car.
Taking him a little bit further into a rural area, a Diner that serves breakfast. Pulling and picking a spot near the front. You watch Simon pull in next to you, not a lot of people were around. The Diner was partially empty, you guessed Simon would've liked this better than an crowded IHOP.
"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫?" He asked the waitress
"𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥, 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧. 𝐄𝐠𝐠𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞."
"𝐈𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫" Simon spoke casually
"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲?" she turned to you, ready to write in her notepad
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐰𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧, 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐞" you replied hungrily. Simon looked over to you, almost relaxed. He enjoyed having a moment like this. You can tell he was at peace right now. Soon the food came out, and you both dived in. At first he was shy to eat, almost hiding each bite. You looked over to him, having crumbs already on your face. "𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞.. 𝐄𝐚𝐭" you spoke covering your mouth as it was full. "𝐈𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠" you paid no mind to him, as you didn't want him to get self cautious again. You waited to look after you finished eating. He was done before you could look. "𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐡?" you smiled, he nodded in response. He paid for the bill to your shocking, it was a lot more than the Cafe. It was fine, as next time it would be your turn. You didn't care. As long as he was happy.

Returning back to base, he followed you once more. Pulling in and him parking next to you. You smiled to yourself behind your helmet before taking it off. He stood and waited for you.

"𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞.." he said softly, his thick British accent didn't help.
"𝐢𝐦 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝, 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐨" you replied fixing your hair.
"𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧? 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞.." he asked
"𝐲𝐞𝐬.." and nodded smiling.
He smirked back before slipping on his skull mask.

It seemed like he opened up, but this was just the beginning.