Then what happens after?

After a while of silence and watching TV. Simons eyes roam around the room.

"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 ?" You asked casually
"𝐇𝐦?" He hummed curiously
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮?" You asked "𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚d" gesturing him to run along
After a second, he did. Walking slow, grasping every detail. Even looking at his things conveniently placed next to yours and in their designated spots. You watched him from afar. He looked like a child or a puppy. Just exploring. He finally looked over to the bed and feeling it. It clicked for you then.

"𝐎𝐡 𝐔𝐦.. 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐝? 𝐎𝐫.. 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨-𝐮𝐡" stuttering almost trying to find words to help. "𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.." scratching your head.
"𝐍𝐨.. 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭.." he replied softly, feeling the bed more. Sitting.
"𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭" you smiled
"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝.." he said looking at you, his face stood still but his eyes smiled. His gaze became softer.
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰.. 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲.." you added "𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝?"
He looked down and back at you
"𝐉𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐞?" He asked as he slid himself to the corner of the bed
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞?" Even though it was originally your bed. It's now both of yours. You still asked.. because somehow you knew the last time he laid with another person.. it wasn't the best..

He slowly laid back, and positioning himself like a vampire would. You went to lay down too, on your side to face him. A foot apart.

"𝐘/𝐍?" He lowly said staring at the ceiling
"𝐘𝐞𝐬?" You replied softly.

He stood silent after that, like he was thinking.. or trying to find words. He shifted positions now with his hands behind his head.
"𝐖𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.." you added
"𝐈.." he started to speak, you waited carefully listening as you watched his chest rise and lower itself.
"𝐈'𝐦.. 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.." he said "𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝.."

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡" you replied "𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞"

He moved to his side facing you. "𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞?" He asked "𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡.. 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐈?" You smiled cheekily
He smirked at your response. But quickly dropped as his eyes roamed your face.
You got curious. "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?"

"𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭.." he said softly
"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭?"
"I 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰.."
"𝐖𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭.."
"𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲.." he says hesitantly reaching for your hand, seeing this. You reached for his half way. His grip was tight, but comforting.

"𝐖𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦.. 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨.." you said giggling
"𝐎𝐡 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡?" He said
"𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞.. 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫.. 𝐲𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰- 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐭.. 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠." You swerved his hand.. "𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐫𝐬 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡? 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭?"
"𝐇𝐦𝐦.. 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.. 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦.. 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.." he replied
"𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡.. 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭."
He rolled his eyes "𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢m."
You smiled "I 𝐬𝐞𝐞.."