New target.

Price drives erratically as he tries to get to clear roads to the safe house. He calls for back up from trusted forces, in the mean time you grip onto Simon for support. He helps you gather yourself, pats your thigh and reassures you. With goes without being unnoticed, as you grip his hand and look at him occasionally. All this, your mind rushed with plans to get what you need from price AND what is need from you and the Task Force 141. You dissociate almost immediately as your wonders and possibilities come and exist. Thinking back to previous missions, it clicked. You pull forward to Price from the backseat.

"𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐬." You said almost whispering
Price shook his head in disbelief "𝐧𝐨.. 𝐰𝐡𝐨?"
"𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞?" You asked, wondering yourself but wanting your own answer from price himself.
He stays silent afterwards. Not enough for you.
You decided to name possibilities.
"𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐩?"
Silence.
"𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧?" You whispered wondering if it was of our own.. but this only caught his attention to you.. this made you think he thought you was calling for him. You took another step.
"𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥?"
Price snapped his head back to the road. You saw his jaw clench.
"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭,𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝. 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞... 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞."

You sat back, almost too casually. Simon catching you and sitting you in his lap again. Looking at his masked face, and smiled. Confused he was, he knew. Leaning on his shoulder, and whispering.
"I 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨.."
He patted your hip and squeezing it.
"𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥" he replied softly

You thought he had his own suspicions too, but this time. He knew too. Because of you. The truck came to a stop in an empty field, Price announced firmly to unload and stand clear. Minutes after unloading and running further into the field. Abandoning the truck in total, a helicopter came in and dropped its ladder. You knew this Safe house was far, but you knew it was close enough for the enemy. The new target.

Following Price.

"𝐈,𝐦 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐬𝐢𝐫." You said softly
"I 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰... 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬- 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬.. 𝐢𝐭,𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨.." price replied irritated, fatherly anger
"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧,𝐭?" You quickly counter argued "𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐰𝐞,𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐞-"
"𝐄𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡.." price shouted, noticing his mistake and grabbed your shoulder part of your shirt and pulled you close.
"I 𝐝𝐨𝐧,𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬. 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.. 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐬..𝐝𝐨𝐧,𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐞." He then pushed your shoulder and walks away to the ladder of the helicopter.
Simon watches. You looked at him. Dissatisfied and almost sad now. Simon gestures you first to climb up, him being last.

After settling in the chopper, you got into your phone and contacted friends. Each person had a special duty for each branch.
You were Marines, special ops.
One was Navy SEALs.
Another was Air Force.
They contacted more and they responded. Soon enough, being emerged in your phone. The sun raise. After receiving confirmation, you looked up and pocketed your phone. Looking over to Price, next to you. You nod. Him not understanding. You just smirked and looking into the sky.
Simon confused as well. Task force 141 will be receiving help, very soon. Looking at the sun rise, admiring the purple and pink skies as this might be the last time to see them.

Price gestures the driver to land, the communications must be bugged too. Good that he didn't say anything for the enemy to tag our location. We unload and quickly get into the safe house. You stayed quiet as you now know who the betrayer is. Soap and König drop the bags onto the briefing table, and dumping it. You pick out your guns and sit back. You had other thoughts, knowing Price was going to start briefing. You didn't really need to listen. You had your target. Once he started, Simon stayed close to you. Whatever he had in his mind, he wasn't going to leave you. This time, you needed him to. For him.

You climbed onto another chair, and logged onto administration and search for a General that's connected with Task Force 141. A few clicks and a couple words. You found him.

Price almost avoided to say his name. But you weren't. Simon watching behind you. Reading in this profile. Grabbing enough information you needed.

Standing up and brushing past Simon. A Velcro strap catches you to him. Stopping you in your tracks. Taking this as a sign to stay with him for a while longer. Price finishes briefing, noticing him not saying a name to the target. You bud in just as he finishes.

"𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐥 𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐝 𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐲. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲,𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐬." Feeling a buzz from your phone, reading a text. "𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞.." you said almost pulling back a smile. You lead then back to the door revealing the helipad AND back up.
Two F-16 Fighting Falcons from Air Force and their drivers.
A dirt bike.
A Gmv 1.1 and a  Desert Patrol Vehicle from Navy, being carried by an Air Force Boeing CH-47 Chinook.

"𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩" you waved at the drivers, also your friends.
Price starts to laugh at the sight.
"𝐖𝐨𝐚𝐡 𝐤𝐢𝐝.. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬!" Taking off his hat, and putting it on you. "𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐚.." and patting your head
"𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭." You smiled, taking the hat off and slapping it on his shoulder, leaving it hanging there.

Admiring the planes and new rides. Having the drivers pull the aircraft's in a position for a quick getaway. Setting up the trucks and bike inside the safe house. The team starts to gear up and sit around for Price to thinks of a plan.

Sitting with Simon in silence overlooking the team mingling amongst themselves.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠?" He asked
"𝐈,𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.." you replied
"𝐍𝐨 .. 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.. 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬" he sounded concerned
Having it being clear, you wanted to fight before you died. Even if you didn't.
"𝐈𝐭,𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩, 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭.. 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧,𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝"
Simon nodded. Looking back out the the planes.
"𝐃𝐨𝐧,𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐘/𝐍" he said softly
"𝐘𝐎𝐔.. 𝐝𝐨𝐧,𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞.." replying to him firmly