New recruits- Continuation

"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧.. 𝐈,𝐦 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭. 𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰" you start to walk back into base, brushing off the dirt and grass off yourself. The group said their byes. Heading inside to your room, for your helmet. Checking yourself in the mirror and washing your face once again, refreshing your complexion. You were thinking about what to grab for breakfast. Grabbing your helmet and backpack, you leave your room. Simon waiting for you outside the door.

"𝐎𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨.." you smiled "𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞"
"𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭?" He said shyly
"𝐘𝐞𝐬." You responded locking your door "𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈,𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐈,𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨"
"𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.. 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?" He asked as he watched you lock your door
"𝐌𝐲 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦.." you replied, tossing your keys in the helmet as you hold onto its trap buckle
Simon stood there, quiet. Like he was thinking about joining you. You grew impatient as he took a little while longer to answer.
"𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐞.. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧. 𝐍𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞." You just smiled warning and started to walk down the hall
"𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲.." he followed you like a puppy, his footsteps over powered yours. The echoes made it sound like one person was walking.
"𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞?" He asked nervously
Stopping you in your tracks
"I 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐦𝐞𝐭, 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭." You got confused as he could've asked you this at your door.
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧,𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨.. 𝐢-" you cut him off, seeing how cute he was looking around speaking and finding the words
"𝐈,𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮.. 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧" you chuckled tangling your helmet
"𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲.." he breathily replied, he started to walk ahead as you followed him now to his car.

Upon arriving, inspecting his car as you walk to it. He had tinted windows. It looked like they were illegal without prescription.

"𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐬?" You asked
"𝐎𝐡..𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡.. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧,𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭?" He responded, creeping infront of you.
"I 𝐝𝐨.." you replied "𝐢𝐭,𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫.."
he opened the door for you "𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮.." he said
"𝐎𝐨𝐩.. 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧.. 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞" you jokingly said. His car smelled nice, a mix of cologne and new car. He got into the drivers seat, and you tossed your helmet in the backseat.
"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨?" He asked
"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝟒.𝟐 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬.. 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭,𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭.. 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡?" Showing him pictures of the food on their website In your phone.
"𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝.." he replied, putting your phone on his phone holder. You went ahead and out on the GPS.

He drove a little wildly as you never been inside the vehicle before. Besides, the only time you saw him drive was when he followed you on your motorcycle. He tried his best to stay focused. Each red light he would over to you. Asked if you were okay, and how you felt. Even asked if you were hungry. You did the same. It was the first time to be in an enclosed area with him alone.. away from base. It was quiet going there, only sound was the GPS. He talk back to it when it told him to turn or merge. "𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲" "𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.." "𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨" you giggled each time. You thought he did this unconsciously. But he did it to hear you laugh. Soon you got to the restaurant. He let you out, opening the door again. You liked this, you blushed. He kept his mask on this time. Last time he took it off.. was he uncomfortable? You thought.. ordering your food, so did he. You both casually waited together looking out the window at a booth.