"Punishment or Pleasure?"-Chapter Ten

Charlotte's Pov:

Smack.A sharp smack landed on my clothed asscheek, causing an involuntary gasp to escape my lips. "Quite tormenting, weren't you, kitten, putting up that little act of yours. But now the beast has woken up, and you need to tame him," he said, delivering another harsh smack to my rear. A hiss escaped my lips as I protested, "Mr. Knight, let's stop. You see, this is a glass booth, and people can easily see us."

"Didn't you think about the consequences before? Now, will you start counting?" he demanded. I began to resist, refusing, "No, I won't."

"Are you sure you want to do it the hard way, kitten?" he challenged, and with each refusal, another spank landed on my rear. "Well, you need to know the consequences of teasing me," he added, his tone firm.

Ignoring my protests, he lifted the bottom of my dress, and panic surged through me. "Don't, people can see!" I begged him. He merely raised an eyebrow, sending a text on his phone. Within five minutes, all the other booths cleared out, and even the staff vanished.

"Any more excuses, kitten?" he asked, his voice low and commanding as he continued to lift my dress until it reached my waist. My lack of panties beneath the thin material did not escape his notice. "Does my armor want to be punished for not wearing panties and yet tempting me?" he teased, his hand trailing dangerously close to my core.

"So wet for me already, you look like the perfect dessert, mia cara," he whispered huskily, slipping his finger inside me before I could protest. A gasp and a moan escaped me, surrendering to his touch.

He kept moving his fingers in and out, giving me light strokes, teasing and making me writhe within his hold. I tried biting my lips to control my moans, to deny him the pleasure of teasing me. "Won't let me hear your musical moans, will you, kitten?" he taunted. With those words, he added another finger, breaking my resistance, and erotic moans rushed out of my lips. "Beg me, kitten. Beg me to give you release," he commanded. "Please don't stop, master. I need you. Please keep going," I pleaded. "Now, will you count the spanks like a good slut you are, darling?" "Yes, master, I will," I responded, feeling his hand withdraw. I whimpered at the loss of his thickness within me. His eyes darkened, and his husky voice reached my ears. "Count" he ordered.

With each spank landing on my asscheek, I started counting. It was humiliating, yet I found myself enjoying the punishment. Tears rolled down my cheeks due to the harshness of his actions. Most of the smacks were concentrated on my sitting area. I had counted up to seventy-five when tears clogged my face and mouth, preventing me from counting further as I kept sobbing.

He stopped and lifted me up, making me straddle his lap. A moan of pain escaped my lips as I settled onto his lap, the discomfort of sitting causing me to wince. His hand grasped my cheeks, and he looked at me, his touch tender as he caressed my face.

"Are you okay, mia cara?" I sobbed and buried my face in his neck, the pain evident in my voice. "It hurts," I cried. "I'm sorry, mia cara, but you needed to be tamed," he murmured, his hand caressing my back in comforting strokes. "You have done well. Does my princess want a reward?" he inquired softly.

"Yes, she does," I replied, my voice trembling with anticipation. "What do you need, sweet?" he asked. "Tell me tips to make you fall in love with me," I pleaded. As I spoke, he gently grabbed my neck, making me meet his intense gaze. "You don't need tips, cara mia. Your actions are already driving me insane," he whispered huskily.

We remained locked in a trance, our moment interrupted only by the beep of his phone. Ignoring the message, he declared, "Well, you deserve a reward, and since you don't have any wishes, I'll decide it my way." With that, he parted my legs and guided me to sit on his perfectly clothed crotch. A gasp escaped my lips as I felt juices flooding my core. He moved my waist with his hands, causing me to shift my hips, creating friction between us that left me throbbing.

"Hop on me, kitten. Get the release you desire," he commanded. Understanding his intention, I met his lust-hooded eyes and began to swirl myself slowly around his crotch, taking my time to savor the sensations. Moans and groans escaped our lips as our chests collided, causing one of my breasts to spill out of my dress. He groaned at the sight, taking his hand to knead the exposed flesh. His mouth closed over my nipple, sucking eagerly as if he had been starved for days.

I kept on causing the friction between us. "I'm close" I whimpered, feeling the tension building to an unbearable peak. "Just a few more minutes, kitten,"he murmured, his voice husky with desire. "Let's come together." With one last swirl, we both released ourselves into oblivion, lost in the throes of ecstasy.

Author's note:

Hello, my lovely readers! I hope you've enjoyed the plot so far. After all, who doesn't love the tantalizing blend of pain mixed with pleasure? I hope you're intrigued about what happens next. Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow for more updates. Thank you for joining me on this journey!