18

The concert started and Sara immediately smiled seeing Mingyu on stage. He again knew where she was and waved at that area

“You two” Heeji laughed “even Woozi is shaking his head, you’re helpless”

She was vibing to the songs along the other girls.

Meanwhile during encore stage, Scoups had an idea.

“Hey Dk, let’s punish our boy for scaring us” he said shaking his water

Dk started laughing and winked at him.

They saw the opportunity and shower Mingyu with their bottles having even more people joining in… it’s Seventeen we’re talking about.

Seungkwan wanted to do something for carats and raise his sleeves to show his arms.

As it was expected carats went wild with their reactions.

"I'm gonna find so many videos about this on twitter" nayoung commented

“Ahah I know for sure it was Scoups” Chaeri said “wow Mingyu muscles are really good” heeji teased

“Ya!” Sara said “stop looking at my man”

“Are you gonna say that to the thousands of people here” heeji teased her.

Soon after the "NEVER ENDING AJU NICE" encore was over the boys went in and the girls were waiting for crowd to leave first.

After the concert, the girls went backstage to be with the guys.

The door open and Mingyu immediately said sorry to Sara.

“Sorry for what?” Chaeri asked raising her eyebrow

“Sorry to see those guys acting up, we’re not usually like that”

“You are” Nayoung said “she liked it, I’m sure thanks to Seungkwan” Heeji teased her again

Sara giggled “I liked it” she said “actually we have something to tell you” sara said holding Mingyu's hand. Seeing them hold hands guys hooded and started teasing.

“We’re dating” Mingyu said putting the girl behind him “keep your teasing to the bare minimum”

"Guys, get ready for photo, while we get things ready for your live" manager announced and girls dragged sara and said "we want details"

While Sara was sharing the details, that time boys were having their weverse live. After the live mingyu went to sara and hugged her.

"Don't want a PDA, go away!" Minghao gagged

"No one's going anywhere, we're going to hotel direct that includes you too sara" scoups announced

Everyone went to hotel and had their dinner together. Sara and Mingyu decided to sneak out after everyone sleeps, but this time with a note informing them.

Sara posted few pictures from today's concert