19

"Gimme gimme" she said reaching for the coffe on his hand

"That was for me" he pouted giving her the mug

"Well the croissants were for both and you ate them" she chuckled " can we stay here all day?"

"I wished but I need to practice" he said taking his phone and taking her a photo"

"Stalker mode on... let me see"

He showed her and she immediately asked him to sent her.

13 idiots💀 + 4 beauties❣️

Mingyu

Really Gyu?

Really Gyu?

Chaeri
Wrong person

Scoups
Someone had a good night

Dokyeom
Now we know why he didn't ate with us

Nayoung
I wouldn't

Heeji
Waking up with that view ♥️
You're lucky

Mingyu
Sorry 😞
I messed up the group chat

Minghao
We noticed
Good picture though

Seungkwan
That's for sure

Sorry for dating an idiot

Joshua
Have you seen our group chat name 😂

Dino
Noona I want to see your home
The view is amazing

Wonwoo
Amazing is the why she basically post a photo of mingyu and nothing happened

Nayoung
I noticed that
I'm even scared of posting something in my house because of his clothes

Heeji
She's fearless

Vernon
She posted Mingyu photo?

Woozi
She did
It's amazing how no one said anything
👏
I like her Mingyu

Mingyu
😒

Maybe they spoke too soon because later that evening. Some posts came up on Twitter about Mingyu and Sara.

People saying they noticed Mingyu looking at her, that some post were familiar and how she was close to Heeji.

For some hours the rumors were calm but nothing passes by Scoups.

13 idiots💀 + 4 beauties❣️

Scoups
Congrats mingyu and sara

Jun
Hyung what are you talking about

Chaeri
Both are trending on twitter

Scoups
Dating rumors are circulating for some time now

Mingyu
Fuck

Jeonghan
Language, we have a kid in group

Sara saw the news and called Emily

"So there's this problem..."

"Tell me"

"Some rumors are going on about me and mingyu."

"Shit, and now?"

"Can we put our there about him being the ambassador?"

"Hmm ok. The board won't like too much but go for it"

After the call with Emily, she called Mingyu's manager, and told that there ain't anything going and they'll releasing statement about him being ambassador and then they can post denying rumors.

Hello,

This is SFRAZO Italy. We would like to avoid confusion and the rumors going around of our head Designer.

The posts regarding SEVENTEEN's MINGYU was a way of hinting about our new global ambassador. We were planning an offical event to disclose this but due to rumors circulating we had to take this action.

Also about the event, we will be announced after considering the Artist's schedule. So do look out for it.

So please refrain from making any unwanted comments regarding the same.

Hello,

This is Pledis Entertainment, we would like to inform you about ongoing rumours regarding MINGYU of SEVENTEEN.

He is not dating anyone. The person in images is the owner of an italian brand and has been working with us for a collaboration. And that both are just close friends.

Anyone spreading any false information about our artist will face strict legal action. So please refrain from making any unwanted comments.

Seeing the notice, mingyu called sara

"Hey, what's with the notice you've released?"

"I told you yesterday only about, but you were being dumb not understanding"

"Ohhh, so it was me. How silly. But what I can do when you're in front of me I become silly"

"Ok my silly now go practice,I also have work which needs to be done by today. And if you want to meet so you need to finish your practice and for me the work"

"Ok love, finish your work fast, I'm waiting 😚"