29

Sarah just arrived at Milan, her mind was still stuck on Mingyu and his words.

While on the drive to her office, she was checking her phone to see photos and news about the first day.

She saw the boys having fun and that worsen her thoughts. He was ok... he was ok without her.

Opening the car door, Emy was waiting for her with some coffee on her hand.

"You may have a meeting in 5 but later you're gonna tell me everything"

After the meeting, Sarah noticed some text from Mingyu

Puppy Gyu💗

Hey
Did you arrived well?
Two more days to go

Meeting

She didn't know what to say, but didn't want to say the wrong thing. Her mind was full of thoughts but thankfully Emily knew what she needed.

"We have food, alcohol and more importantly we have chocolates" Emily said " now sit here and tell me everything"

And Sarah did, she explain what she heard and what she felt.

"And you decided to run away?"

"I couldn't stay there, I was so afraid of saying the wrong thing or mess with his performance"

"I understand where you coming from but you should've said something to him. Allow him to explain himself"

"I heard"

"You hard a little of the conversation , even if it was the truth you could understand him wrong"

"What should I understand?"

"Let him explain"

"What will you do, if you were in place of me and it was Jenna who said those words"

"Why are you dragging my relationship in your matters?"

"Then why are you asking to listen to him once"

"Where is this coming from?"

"Exactly, if you want to console, give me shoulder to cry sit here or else"

"Let him explain"

"Emy... explain what?! I heard him"

"Sarah you're being bitchy... you're in a relationship. You need to learn to hear the other person"

"I heard him loud and clear"

"No babe you heard him loud maybe but not clear. Listen to him"

"And who are you to tell me what to do? You should be in my side"

"I am! But you're not thinking clearly"

"Out!"

"Sarah.."

"Out. I'm your boss

Emily knew her mind was a mess so she thought it's better to give her some alone time. And let her be so she said "I'm leaving, also if Heeji calls I'll tell it was real emergency and you need to be here"

Later, when Sara was resting in her bed and thinking of what Emy told her and she knew that what she said to her was not right and she was thinking at that moment. So she decided to apologise to her by bringing her favorite cookies tomorrow to office.

Later, when she was about to sleep, she saw Mingyu's message. But she felt sad, that he didn't asked about her at once

Puppy Gyu 💗

Day 2 was littt
Carats enjoyed a lot
1 more day to go

*seen*

----

Sara woke up to no new message from him. She felt more upset. And she was getting more grumpy later by the day as she knew she got her periods early morning. When she reached office, she called Emy to her cabin and apologised to her.

"Emy I'm sorry for yesterday, I shouldn't have got all out on you. Here your favourite cookies. I hope you'll forgive me."

"I never felt wrong, but yeah only 🤏 this much, but cookies will work for that"

"I'm happy that you're accepted my apology"

"it's ok dear, everyone has their ups and down. Just try once to talk to him? Hmm?"

"Emy, I wanna request 1 thing please let's not talk about him? "

"that we can't he is our ambassador, we need to mention him"

"Well then mention him for that only not as my partner"

"Sara, I'm still telling talk it out. You know communication is key for successful relationship"

"Emy, let me be myself for few days and don't make me angry, I'll blast"

"oops, are you on periods? " Sara nodded

"that explains all the grumpiness from yesterday. Also I haven't thrown the chocolate, alcohol and icecreams. You can have them. They're in your fridge"

"Emy you're great!!"

-----

There it was last day of caratland, everyone had mixed emotions going on. As it was last day for this year's caratland. And they can have relaxed week to themselves. But there was one person who was in utter confusion but didn't showed it to anyone. But everyone might be busy but they've been together for years so they know what's affecting each other's mind. They decided to talk of out after show.