30

Mingyu is going about his day, working, doing his Seventeen thing, but there's this nagging feeling that just won't quit. It's the frustration of not knowing what's up with Sara, his girl, who's been acting all sorts of strange lately.

Sara used to be his sunshine. Her messages would light up his day, and their late-night chats were the best thing ever. But now, it's like pulling teeth. She's not as responsive, and when she does respond, it's all "Sorry, Gyu, super busy" or "Had a long day, just tired." It's like Mingyu's talking to a wall.

He tries to give her the benefit of the doubt, you know. She's in Milan, probably has a lot on her plate, and the time difference is a real buzzkill. But the excuses just keep coming. Mingyu can't help but feel like something's off, and it's gnawing at him.

He's not alone in this. The other Seventeen guys notice it too. Mingyu tries to keep it together when he's with them, but they ain't blind. They see that their bro is hurting, even if he hasn't spilled the beans yet.

Seventeen was getting their makeup done for an interview. While all of them were enjoying their time and taking it out. Mingyu was just there sitting with his headphones listening to music. Scoups was done with seeing him sulky so he went to speak with him and sits down beside Mingyu and asked, "What are you listening?"

"Sara Sara.." he slowly smile " hearing the demo to practice the Japanese"

"It's because of Sara that you're like that?"

"Like what?"

"Away... distant" Scoups said looking at him "tell me"

"I don't know. She went to Milan for work but lately I'm feeling left out. Every time I say something she's busy or not there"

"She's working, you are too"

"It's different... she seems mad but I don't get why. I didn't do anything wrong, at least that I remember"

"Did you broke something at her house?"

"It's not that kind of mad. It's like we're not even dating"

"And why instead of wondering you go talk to her? Communication is important in a relationship"

"And if I don't like the answer?"

"You'll fix it. You're stubborn as hell" Scoups said "you'll find a way"

"I don't know what to do, she is not ready to answer"

"Look, buddy, you gotta talk to her. Communication is the key. It's like Seventeen on stage - everyone's gotta be in sync. You won't know what's up until you ask."

Mingyu gets it. He knows he needs to talk to Sara. But he's got these questions swirling in his head. Did he do something wrong? Is she not happy with their relationship? It's like a puzzle, and he's missing a few pieces.

And that's what's bugging him. He loves this girl, and he's not about to let things fall apart. He needs to understand what's going on, but he's also scared to push too hard and mess things up even more.

So, there he is, in a bit of a pickle, with Scoups giving him the pep talk of a lifetime. Mingyu knows he's gotta sort this out, and he's determined to do it. It's just a matter of finding the right moment to dive into the conversation. And when he does, he's hoping it'll clear the air and bring them back to those late-night chats that used to be their thing.

Mingyu was done with the frustration and confusion. He knew he had to do something about his relationship with Sara, so he decided to surprise her by visiting Milan. Seventeen had a week-long break, and it was the perfect opportunity to mend things with her.

As he boarded the plane en route to Milan, he couldn't help but feel a mix of excitement and nervousness. He had this grand plan to show up at her doorstep with flowers and all the cheesy romantic stuff.

A/N: what do you think, will Sara like the surprise and would mend with Mingyu or would break up?
Comment your thoughts.