27

As the chaotic morning unfolded in Seventeen's dorm, Sara observed the frenzy, feeling like an invited guest in their world.

"Sara, can you pass me that toothpaste?" Joshua shouted from the bathroom, his voice filled with urgency.

Sara laughed, handing the toothpaste to Joshua. "Here you go, Joshua. Things seem a bit hectic here."

Seungkwan chimed in, holding up a pair of boxers. "I can't find my boxers. Has anyone seen them?"

Sara, always ready to help, looked around and found Seungkwan's missing boxers under a pillow. "I think I found them Seungkwan, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to... I just found them..."

Seungkwan's face turned as red as a tomato, and he stammered, "Oh, uh, thanks, Sara. You can just, um, put them over there."

She quickly placed the boxers where they belonged, and the room was filled with awkward silence. Seungkwan's shyness was evident, and he tried to divert the attention. "It's okay, really. These things happen, right?"

Sara nodded, her own embarrassment dissipating as she realized it was an innocent mistake. "Yeah, it happens to the best of us. Don't worry about it, Seungkwan."

The tension eased, and they both shared a chuckle, understanding that amidst the chaos of getting ready for Caratland, these moments of levity were essential.

Hoshi rushed in, looking at his watch. "Hey, guys, we've got to leave in an hour. Has anyone seen Mingyu?"

Minghao, who was calmly sipping his tea at the kitchen table, answered, "Mingyu's in the bathroom. He's probably getting ready."

Sara found herself amidst the morning madness, a bit bewildered but enjoying the excitement. "Remind me again why I decided to sleep here today?" she asked, resting on Mingyu's bed.

Mingyu walked over, flashing a charming smile. "Because you want to stay with me." He leaned in and kissed her. "I'm heading to the bathroom. Don't worry, the door's locked, so no one will barge in."

Sara giggled as she watched him go. "I'm getting dressed. And I need to call Emy. Too many work emails to handle."

Mingyu, his affection for her evident, gently reminded her, "Babe, no work these three days. You promised me." He closed the bathroom door behind him with a pout. "Babe I'll just inform her" "cool, join me after that call" mingyu popped his face out of door. But not with his luck, scoups called out and told to get done fast.

Sara dialed Emy and told "Emy, I sent you some emails I received. I think I'll need to make some changes in the Milan office. Can you handle that?"

Emy's surprised voice came through the phone, "Wow, YOU are going to stay put? My workaholic boss is cured!"

Sara's eyes softened. "Yeah, thanks to Mingyu."

Emy teased, "I'll send him some flowers."

Sara, feeling grateful for her supportive friend, continued, "But seriously, can you handle that? If it's too much, I can take over."

Emy reassured her, "Sara, enjoy your free time. You've earned it."

Sara smiled and ended the call, relieved to have a reliable friend covering for her. Already dressed, she made her way to the kitchen, where Jun and Minghao were calmly having breakfast.

Jun greeted her with a warm smile. "You're up! Want some breakfast?"

Sara couldn't help but wonder why these two were so relaxed amidst the chaos. "Why is everyone running around, and you and Minghao are just here eating?"

Minghao raised his tea cup, offering an explanation. "We woke up early because we knew this would happen. This is too regular thing happening here always before show/concerts."

As they chatted over breakfast, Sara realized she was not just an audience member but a part of the Seventeen family in her own special way. She felt a warmth and connection that made the chaotic morning all the more endearing. The anticipation for Caratland continued to build, and Sara knew she was in for a memorable event with her love, Mingyu, and the rest of the Seventeen members.

A/N: But as there's always a calm before storm, there was a storm brewing for them and it's gonna hit badly.