31

EXCLUSIVE: IS KIM MINGYU AND PARK SARA REALLY FRIENDS OR MORE THAN IT?

Recently, SEVENTEEN's Kim Mingyu faced dating rumors with Sara Patrick, the owner of the Italian luxury brand 'SFRAZO.' Both parties promptly denied any romantic involvement, emphasizing their professional collaboration.

However, netizens have been busy uncovering hints that suggest otherwise. They've shared pictures, identified shared possessions, and even reported spotting the pair on leisurely strolls. While these may seem like compelling clues, respecting the privacy and statements of those involved remains crucial.

Until Mingyu and Sara officially confirm or deny the speculations, it's wise to acknowledge their initial statements regarding their professional relationship.

What are your thoughts on it?

---------

---------

But life always has a way of throwing a curveball when you least expect it. Just as he was settling into his plane seat, the dating rumors between him and Sara began to stir up.

It was like a double-edged sword - on one hand, he wanted to be with her and sort things out, but on the other, the world was starting to suspect they were more than just friends.

As the plane took off, he couldn't shake the feeling of being caught in the middle of a whirlwind. He was determined to reach Milan and make things right with Sara, but the looming rumors added a layer of complexity to an already emotionally charged situation.

Mingyu was in for an unforgettable journey, filled with surprises and challenges, as he pursued the girl he loved halfway around the world while the world itself began to speculate about their relationship.

---

On other hand, sara was unaware of rumors and was busy doing her work. Emily got call from heeji asking about rumors statement. But Emily not knowing what was it about she asked the reason. Therefore Heeji sent her the link to articles.

"Sara, look at this!" Emily barged in her office

"Emy, not now with your update about him"

"But Sara, this is about you both!"

"Huh? Show me" Emily shows her the articles

"How? We haven't been in contact since long, and this picture are from New York"

"Call him, discuss about this than go back to you being upset. Because this needs to be attended"

As per Emily's advice she called him, but her call couldn't go through as he was already in flight. She got more upset thinking he now blocked her number.

Later, Heeji called Sara about what is going to be her response or what not. She simply said "gimme a day, I need to think" Understanding the situation she didn't said much but also didn't inform about mingyu. She wanted to ask but didn't.

As the day passed by, it was already night sara had already left but she was staying at her old house and not the apartment close to her office. That apartment reminded her a lot of mingyu.

Mingyu had landed to Milan. He went to her apartment to find it lock. Looking at the time be had hope to find her at office so he rushed there. Upon reaching he only found Emily who was also about to leave.

"Where's Sara?"

"Why should I tell you?"

"Emy, not now I want to talk to her"

"It's Emily, for you Mr.Kim"

"Emily please tell me, I need to meet her"

"But why now Mr.Kim?"

"Emily, since that day I'm trying to have a proper conversation but she doesn't reply. I need to sought this out"

"Fine, Mingyu I'll tell only because you came to sought it out. And it's Emy for you also. Just a friend's instinct"

"thanks emy, I'll give you exclusive signed album with exclusive fanmeet"

"not needed, just a long vacation is needed"

"that I can't, it's her decision. Anyways I'll take a leave"

" Sure, please sought it out guys, she overworks a lot and not giving me my personal time"

"don't worry, I'm here. It will back as it was. Bye and thanks"

"Bye, good night"

After getting address from Emily, Mingyu rushed to her house with a bouquet of roses and chocolate boxes that to her favorites yellow rose and dark chocolates.

As sara was getting ready for bed, she heard the doorbell, but she didn't knew who could be as she hasn't order any food or any parcel that was to expected to be delivered today. She was stunned by who was standing there at the door.