Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81 81. Bandits
  Chapter 81 81.
  Although bandits are a group of untrained troops, after so many years, watching TV dramas is not for nothing. The discipline of Chinese people has been cultivated since childhood. Everyone consciously obeyed the command and approached carefully.

  Village head Ma will ring the gong at the end of the village according to the agreed time, and several neighboring houses will open their doors one after another, shouting loudly.

  "What's going on? Who's beating the gong?"

  "It can't be these soil turtles making trouble again, right? Boss shouldn't have kept them, drove them all out, and kept arguing all day long." "Brother Fei

  , After driving them out, you will plant the grain? Our boss is called long-term development, as long as we keep these farmers, then our grain will not be endless.” These people laughed and went to the place where the gongs were sounding

  . walk over.

  Looking at the last person, he closed the door with his backhand, and the people hiding behind the house rushed out.

  Before they could react, they rushed over to suppress them all, while the rest of them rushed into these rooms separately, and before they could react, they controlled the people inside.

  "GZZ, let go of your grandfather! Be careful that our boss comes out to clean up you."

  "Yes, there are some people? It seems that their boss is not here." At this time, the people in Majia Village realized that there were still some people missing.

  "Everyone, check each room. You must be hiding somewhere."

  At this time, the door of one of the rooms opened, and a few big men came out holding several girls from the village. What shocked everyone the most was that one of them The man should be their boss, but he actually holds a gun in his hand.

  "Brother Wolf, show these soil turtles how powerful they dare to resist."

  "Don't let us go, be careful that our boss will kill you with one shot."

  "Let my brother go, or the gun in my hand is not a vegetarian. Yes." The wolf boss pointed at the person who was lying on the ground and said to the crowd.

  "You can let us go if you want. Let our people come here first, and you leave immediately." Seeing that

  the people in Majia Village were bewildered, the monkey stood up and said to the wolf boss, while the big bear quietly tried to get closer. .

  "See the guy in my hand? Do you think you have the right to negotiate with me? If you are sensible, let my brother go, and we can let you live." "With this kind of gun in your hand

  , There are not many bullets in it, right? There are so many people here, how many of us do you think you can kill with the gun in your hand? If you shoot, do you think you can still get out of this village?" Hearing what the monkey said , Everyone also came back to their senses, and lighted up their weapons one after another.

  Although everyone has a variety of weapons, but when surrounded by two or three hundred people, the black bosses are also afraid.

  "Don't come closer." At this time, one of them actually noticed the big bear's movement and shouted.

  "You, retreat to the opposite side." The wolf boss pointed at the big bear with a gun.

  "Don't let these beasts go, uncles, leave us alone."