Chapter 471-480

Chapter 471 469. Thoughts
  Some people didn’t care about what he said and just backed down, "There have been casualties in the first few days. The road ahead will definitely be more difficult. If it doesn’t work, let’s go back!" "You have to go back on your own

  . Go back, where is the safe place now? Were you not harassed by these animals in the base before, and are they the same wherever you go?" Liu Gao looked at everyone's emotions. Many people were affected. After thinking about going back, he opened his mouth to wake everyone up.

  Whenever you have the thought of retreating, there are always thousands of reasons to convince yourself, "If it doesn't work out, let's just stay here. Didn't they promise to provide us with fertile land? It just so happens that when we go back to our hometown, we just want to have our own land." Since we can provide you with land, you might as well stay here." "

  You dare to stay in a place like this. We were attacked just now, and no one even showed their face. What else can you expect? "

  Lei Hanqing also joined in the persuasion. He was really worried that if too many people stayed, Captain Xiao and the others would cancel this trip. Then wouldn't his plan to return home be in vain?
  Captain Xiao didn't have time to listen to their discussion at this time, "You can handle these things yourself, no one can make decisions for you." After saying that, he took his people to inspect the surrounding situation. He didn't want to happen again

  . accident.

  When Yun Qi returned to his camp, he asked Sicheng in a low voice, "You promised the other party so easily and asked the other party to make conditions. What if they open their mouths?" Sicheng said, "I also said that under the circumstances that we can do it

  , Next, if it’s too much, we can refuse.”

  Seeing that Yun Qi still disagreed, Sicheng specifically explained to her, “After all, we didn’t take care of you this time. Since we took this task, it’s our responsibility to do it ourselves.” We must be responsible, and we have indeed neglected that corner."

  Yun Di nodded in agreement, and said another concern of hers, "I'm afraid that if something happens to these people in the future, the problem will be attributed to us, no matter how capable we are. Not responsible enough."

  Sicheng, "In this world, it is the last word to have a strong fist. If it weren't for our mistakes, it would be impossible for others to fall on us. Don't worry, I know what I know." Yun Qi was also afraid that after such a long time If you live a stable

  life, Sicheng will be merciful, but it will cause some troubles in time.

  This night was particularly difficult. Many people were thinking about their next plans, and some people were worried that this trip would be aborted and all previous plans would be in vain.

  In the second half of the night, although there were still some animals running over, they were taken care of by people from Pinghe Village before they passed the first line of defense. This also gave everyone some confidence, and many people changed their minds.

  After staying up all night, at dawn, Gao Dowei finally came to the door impatiently.

  "We are really ignorant. I didn't expect the master to be so low-key. It's really disrespectful." Gao Duowei stretched out his hands from a distance and greeted Sicheng warmly.

  Sicheng also politely stretched out his hands to shake his hand. He had not received such courtesy for a long time, and Sicheng was really not used to it. "We are just ordinary farmers, not experts." "It is true that the more capable people are, the more capable they are.