Chapter 191-200

Chapter 191 189. Although there were some twists and turns in the next journey   in Yunzhi , it was nothing to them and they passed it easily.

  "Is it Acheng?" Yun Zizhong shouted to the team from the observation deck. This observation tower and the wall were built by them during this time.

  Hearing the voice of his father, Yun Tao shouted loudly before Sicheng could answer, "Dad, it's us." "But I'm back. I went back a few days ago and my family was still asking questions." Yun

  Zhizhong He opened the door and came out, but when he got close, he was stunned.

  "Why did they all become so bald?" Many thoughts flashed through Yun Zhi's mind. Could it be that they met some outsider who inspired them to become monks together?

  "Cool, isn't it? This is our new look." Yun Yang came up to him, letting him see his bald head more clearly.

  "Where's your mother? She won't have a bald head like this, right?" Yun Zhizhong asked with some uncertainty, because he didn't see anyone with hair in the crowd.

  "What's wrong with having a bald head? Do you still dislike me?" At this time, Ou Chunchun also squeezed over carrying something on her back, and her shiny head looked particularly dazzling in the clouds.

  "Aren't you just fooling around? How can a woman be bald?" He regretted it as soon as he said this, because he found that the eyes of the female compatriots around him were staring at him in embarrassment.

  "I said Zhizhong, do you mean that we are not women?" Liu Huiqing also squeezed to the front with her sister-in-law, and was immediately shocked when she heard this sentence.

  Only then did Yun Zhizhong realize that his sister-in-law was also standing behind with a bald head. If she hadn't spoken, he wouldn't have dared to recognize her, "Sister-in-law? Why are you following them in their mischief?" "Where is this

  ? Are you kidding? I think this is good. This can better reflect the equality between men and women." Liu Huiqing actually joined the ranks of bald heads in the next two days, but after shaving her hair, she regretted it. What was she insisting on the past few days? ? There are so many benefits to shaving your head.

  "Okay, you are all the bosses, but you can shave your heads. Why are these girls imitating you and shaving their heads? Then how can you find your husband's family?" Yun Zhizhong saw that the girls from several tribes in the crowd were all excited. He also had a big bald head and was smiling at him with his teeth exposed. He covered his face with his hands, which was too eye-catching at first glance.

  "We all think it's pretty good, and we can grow our hair quickly." Yun Liping said nonchalantly. She didn't see that the entire team had been assimilated by them. Thinking of this, she felt full of pride. .

  "As long as you are happy." Yun Zhizhong did not dare to say anything else at this time, otherwise it would cause public outrage.

  "Go back first. You'll rest in the county town today. I'll carry your things back after I finish my duty." Yun Zhizhong reached out and took all the burdens from his wife's body onto his shoulders.

  "No, you're used to it. You've never carried so many things all of a sudden. Your shoulders will be red after a while." Ou Chunchun brought the burden on his shoulders again, and turned sideways to avoid his outstretched hand. .

  "Then everyone, hurry up and go over there. I'll go back when my shift changes." Yun Zhizhong let everyone in and watched the bald heads walking past him. He couldn't help but let out a long sigh. What's going on?
  Later, when he saw the cows being led one by one in the team, as well as so many strangers, Yun Zhizhong was a little confused, but he didn't ask.