Chapter 391-400

Chapter 391 389. The killing weapon

  saw victory just ahead, but when it was suddenly destroyed by these people, the previous efforts and energy were wasted.

  Brother Dong and the others had no choice. Brother Dong was the most decisive in making choices. He immediately turned around and wanted to leave with their people.

  Sicheng and the others also learned from Wu Tianxiang's reminder that the people in front of them were Dong Ge and his group.

  After searching for so long, we finally found this one. How could we let them leave?

  Sicheng and the people from Pinghe Village immediately chased after him, even taking out guns that were rarely used.

  Now they were no longer reluctant to part with the bullets in their hands. They aimed whenever they found an opportunity. Ma Tao and the others also began to fight back.

  Brother Dong and the others just wanted to leave here quickly, and they didn't even care whether the brothers behind them followed.

  It wasn't until they heard the sound of gunshots that they knew things were about to get worse. They dared to attack in such a big way because they knew that the troops would not easily use guns on the people, and they had recruited so many ordinary people who wanted to use them as cannon fodder. in front.

  However, the group of people who joined later seemed to have no such concerns and kept chasing them and beating them fiercely. There were fewer and fewer brothers behind them.

  Lao Fang looked back at the small number of people, gritted his teeth and asked Brother Dong, "Boss, it's not okay to go on like this, we can't outrun the bullets." Brother Dong, "If you can't run, you have to run. As long as we run to the fourth brother, we

  can Only then can we have a chance to escape."

  Lao Fang thought of the escape route they had discussed before and knew that this was the only way. He could only grit his teeth and not look back to see the brothers who fell one after another.

  Although Sicheng and the others were trying their best to catch up, the people in front of them who were shot and injured were still determined to block their steps, trying their best to create opportunities for Brother Dong and the others to escape.

  They were about to slowly pull away from each other. If they were allowed to escape, it would be even more troublesome to find them again in the future.

  Sicheng no longer concealed his strength. He put away the gun in his hand and used a machete in one hand and a hammer in the other. Anyone who came close or tried to stop him would be knocked away by him.

  As long as he is hit by his hammer or the back of his knife, he will be directly ejected, and then he will have no ability to resist at all.

  The whole person is like a humanoid murder weapon opening a passage in front.

  This shocked Ma Tao and others who saw his strength for the first time, "This is too powerful." But

  they only hesitated for a moment and immediately followed him with weapons, knowing that they could not let go at this time. They leave.

  Although the road here has been briefly repaired, it is still not very smooth, and it is very difficult to run. Gradually, Medi can't keep up.

  Brother Dong saw that she was about to fall behind, so he stepped forward and took her hand to run together, which slowed down the speed.