Chapter 371-380

Chapter 371 369.
  There is a reason why Fang Cheng is so anxious to win over Fang Cheng, and he win over her as soon as they meet.

  He has found many refugees these days, but many of them are either bringing their families with them or are timid and fearful, and few are willing to take risks with them.

  Today is a rare encounter without dragging down people who are not familiar with the situation on this side. No matter what, they will be pulled into their own camp.

  Mei Di organized her words before smiling with Fang Cheng, "Brother, this is too sudden. Let's go back and discuss it, okay?" "Why should we discuss such a good thing?" Fang Cheng was annoyed

  . He said, "Think about it, that's an emergency reserve. The things in it are enough for you to live a good life." "Don't be so ignorant. Brother Fang thinks highly of you. Others can't ask for it.

  " Several people on the side suddenly gathered around, trying to make them look good even if they didn't agree.

  Akun looked at his cousin, trying to get some tips from her.

  Mei Di gave him a calm look, and then said to Fang Cheng and the others, "Since the eldest brother can respect me, we also want to take a risk." Then he showed a greedy expression, "There is something I don't know

  . Brother, can you agree?"

  Seeing that she agreed, Fang Cheng leaned back relaxedly and nodded generously, "Let's talk about it, as long as we can do it." "Can you also count me in the share

  ? Don't worry, my strength is no worse than that of my brother, and I can be used as a man." Mei Di made a greedy look, which also made Fang Cheng and the others relax a little.

  "Then don't hold back. Otherwise, if there are so many brothers watching, I won't be able to explain it to you." Fang Cheng decided to stabilize them first. As for the subsequent allocation, it was not up to him, so he could agree to it now. No problem.

  Medi nodded vigorously, "Absolutely not. If you have anything to do with me then, just ask me." Maybe it

  was Medi's attitude that made him happy, Fang Cheng was also very happy, "These are small things, if you are good, You can also introduce me here, and then we can all make a fortune together."

  After saying this, he arranged for a young man next to him to take Mei Mei and the others to rest in the area they had designated.

  Mei Di was dumbfounded. She originally thought of agreeing first and then finding an excuse to run away, but now that she is under the eyes of others, she is in trouble.

  Their arrival received a lot of looks, and Mei Di and A Kun could only calmly send away the young man who brought them here, and then they started to interact with the people next to them, and wanted to know the situation here by the way. Think about when you can get away.

  The villagers of Gaojia Village who followed them up the mountain did not return empty-handed. With the help of Pinghe Village, they also harvested some wild goods, but this was still far from the wild boars they expected.

  Village Chief Gao was also very disappointed. After all, the wild boar herd was not found. There was still a huge hidden danger in the village.

  Sicheng looked at his expectant eyes and refused directly, "We have been out long enough this time. We have also searched your mountain, and there are no traces of those wild boars nearby. We were on the mountainside just now. I've taught you how to make large traps. You can also go there to check more at ordinary times and see if you can catch them." These are the methods that Sicheng can think of. There is no way that he can continue to delay here with his people.