Chapter 131-140

Chapter 131 129. Escape
  "Brother Cheng, what should we do with these?" Looking at the twenty or thirty hyenas in front of them, what was in front of them now was not a ferocious animal but a pile of meat.

  "Hyaenas are scavengers. We can't rule out that these have eaten human flesh. Otherwise, they generally won't attack humans. Do you still dare to ask for them like this?" Sicheng really doesn't agree with everyone bringing these, even if they have never eaten human flesh. But with such a strong smell of blood, everyone was carrying a heavy load. If they encountered other animals again, it would be really difficult to escape.

  "Let's go quickly. If we take them with us, wouldn't such a strong smell of blood be guiding the animals on the mountain? There won't be such a cave for everyone to take refuge in the rest of the journey." Yun Mingwei didn't wait for them to finish. After answering, he turned around and went into the cave to pack his things and get ready to go.

  "I didn't say I wanted to take them back. I just wanted to ask what happened?" Seeing everyone looking at him with disapproval, Zhao Dongwei also felt aggrieved.

  "Okay, buddy, let's set off quickly, or we'll be left behind if we don't wait a moment." Yuntao and Yunxun came over and put their arms around his shoulders and led him into the cave.

  Even when passing the small pond, no one dared to stop to get water. It could be said that they ran all the way out of the mountains.

  This time, no one dared to camp at the foot of the mountain anymore. They gritted their teeth and rushed to the campsite by the lake with torches.

  It was already very dark at this time, but with the mountains far away, everyone felt at ease.

  "This trip is so exciting. It has only been more than a year, why has it become so dangerous outside?" Yun Xiaoqian said to Yun Qi who was cutting bacon while lighting a fire.

  "Who knows, maybe it will be even more dangerous in the future." Yun Qi thought of the various tests that humans would face in the future when they entered the living space, and wondered whether the reborn man could help the country recover sooner.

  If she knew that the reborn brother she had placed great hope in was trapped in a laboratory, she didn't know what her expression would be.

  After everyone rested for a while, Yunxiang came over again.

  "Brother Cheng, should we take a look at that trap?"

  Hearing this, many people remembered the trap they dug a few days ago, and instantly felt that their waists were no longer sore, their legs were no longer hurting, and their whole bodies were full of energy.

  "Brother Cheng, go and have a look. Maybe you will get something good."

  "I miss my roast rabbit." Yun Tao licked his mouth after finishing speaking.

  "Take them to see it, otherwise they will be too upset to sleep tonight." Yun Qi took out a searchlight from his bag and handed it to Sicheng.

  "Let's go!" Since his wife had spoken, Sicheng had no reason to refuse.

  "It seems that next time I still have to go out with my sister, or will my sister feel sorry for her?" Yun Tao hurriedly went to Yun Qi to show off.

  "Go quickly, they are going to be far away."

  After hearing Yun Qi's prompt, Yun Tao realized what he was doing and hurried to follow.

  Seeing that more than half of the people were missing, the people who remained laughed and started making dinner while chatting there.

  "How much meat must be in this trap to be shared among so many people? If so many people go in at once, don't scare away all the prey in the trap." "This is not curiosity, where have you seen these scenes before, old and young