Healing What Is Broken

A/N: WE'RE GOING TO MEET (Y/N) & Wade's Family!!! YAY!!! ^^

Also...Thank you all for the support! Even if it's not comment support...the votes, reads and comments ...it really does help me get through the things I am...So, Thank you all for reading my stories and leaving such nice comments on them! It encourages me to still write for you all! So Enjoy this next part!!

After I'm done writing the stories I promised.. I was thinking about writing a new MHA Story that ACTUALLY follows the anime...would you rather this or Hetalia? 

Mha

VS

Hetalia

YOU DECIDE!!

Thank you for reading! Please comment & vote since it helps a lot but if not, just thanks for reading!

Key:

Burn = Damn

________________________________________________________________________________

~~ At The Beach ~~

_-_ Flame's POV _-_

I kept digging the sand into the bags as (Y/N) held them open for me. I grunted as I shoveled up a huge pile of sand into the bag. 

"I...don't think this is going to work, Flame..." (Y/N) said, her voice hazy. 

I grumbled, "Well, it won't unless you hold the bag straight!" I complained. 

"Maybe...your dad will understand!" (Y/N) smiled sadly.

I know she was just trying to calm me down but in all honesty, that's not what I want right now. All I want is for everything to be okay. 

I scoff, "I'm serious.." (Y/N) looked up at me with soft, comforting eyes, "Look, I know it can be tough...I mean...with my dad we were like...salt and water!" She smiled nervously, "I...never got a chance to fix that..." She looked down sadly.

I couldn't focus on her words, all I tried to do was continue to keep shoveling the sand into the bags. I don't want everything to fall back on me, it isn't my fault. It won't be my fault once I fix this all. 

"But you guys are different..." (Y/N) continued as she took a deep breath, "It...might be time to tell him, Flame..." (Y/N) looked concerned. 

"Yeah, right!" I scoffed again, "And tell him what?!...That I got us shut down and destroyed his dream?" I laughed nervously, pushing my fire back.

I exploded a bit in a purple fire as I melted the shovel. BURN IT ALL! I fell to my knees in pure stress and anger at...at...myself. I tried to breath but every time I did...it felt like my fire was slowly going out. I saw (Y/N) sit right next to me with a concerned look on her face. I'm not sure why but...it made me sort of better. But I'd rather see her smiling...not being concerned over me.

Elementalजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें