A Stupid Plan

A/N: Ahh...The Part Of Movies I hate the most...The Heartbreaking scene.

I know I'm not the only one to cry during these moments of heartbreak...So *Hands out tissues* For those who are rewatching the movie! 

THREE PARTS IN ONE DAY? 

I'm seriously trying to get many parts out since I'm going on a trip soon and might not be able to post much except for Stardew Valley High, since that's a free write! 

[This one will be the last one for today but tomorrow I may post another chapter!]

Thank you for reading and please comment & vote since they help a lot!! 

________________________________________________________________________________

Third Person POV [As Always]

At the Grand Re-Opening. All the Fire people from Fire Town were there. Inside the shop, Bernie collected a bit of the Blue Flame into a lantern. He walked outside and smiled happily at his son who smiled right back at him. Bernie walked up onto the stage and placed the lantern on a small table nearby. 

"Everyone, welcome!" Bernie smiled happily, "It is good to see your faces! I am honored to have served you, but it's time to move on...Come!" He looked at Flame as he walked over to his Father.

Flame sighed and stared at everyone than back at his father with a smile. 

'This is the right thing to do...This is the right thing to do...' Flame faked a smile.

"My son, you are the Flame of our family fire...that is why I am so proud to have you take over my life's work!" Bernie smiled gratefully.

Bernie set something aflame as it popped and fizzed to light up the sign to show 'Flame's Fireplace'! The crowd exclaimed and cheered in excitement. 

Bernie looked at his son with a smile, "Pretty good trick, huh?" He walked over to the lantern and picked it up, walking back, "This lantern I bring from old country...Today, I pass it on to you!" Bernie smiled. 

As Flame reached out to grab the lantern, a voice in the back of his head ranged out. 

You're special to me...

Flame stopped and looked down.

I'm so proud to have you as my Son!

Flame shaked his head and started to reach out once again towards the lantern.

"I thought of other reasons!" A voice spoke out as everyone looked to see who it was.

Flame's eyes widened as he saw who it was, "Wade?" He questioned annoyed, slightly looking to see if (Y/N) came with him but didn't see her.

Everyone gasped as Bernie seemed confused but angry. So did Cinder but a slight resemblance, she knew the connection. 

"What are you doing here?" Flame questioned.

"You said that (Y/N) not understanding is the reason why you two can never work...But I thought of other reasons!" Wade sighed and walked towards the stage, "A bunch of 'em... like, number one you're Fire and she's water! I mean, come on, that's crazy!" Wade chuckled sadly, "Right?" He looked at a random fire element as she nodded her head.

"Who is this?" Bernie asked. 

"Uhhh...No Idea?" Cinder shrugged.

"Number two, I'm crashing your party! Like, what kind of a  jerk am I?...Like you want to have a brother-in law who's like that!" Wade stated.