Are We A Match?

A/N: ANOTHER NEW PART!! FINALLY!!! 

So a little note: 

In my stories, movie stories, when a genderbend love interest...For this example, Ember/Flame had a small kid who likes them aka Clod! Now I could have done what most authors do and genderswap Clod or another character as well. But in all honesty...do I want more work for myself? 

No!

Hence...because Disney & Pixar really don't sexually preference their characters often, I put them as bi sometimes. Not all the time, like if Disney & Pixar have an exact Preference for them, I don't wanna force change that! Also Clod's moments trying to flirty with Ember are so cute and funny, puppy love! So I wanted to keep Clod the same and at least have it as a reason why Ember/Flame rejects him. 

They support Clod but they aren't into him that way and even if they are, they wouldn't date a child. Flame supports Clod but won't date him, not just because he's an earth element but also because he's a child.

But do note that some of my stories will be like this...to keep most characters the same, I will make the bi. If you don't like that then please let me know. It is only if I can see them liking either gender, or if Disney & Pixar have it set that way too. 

But with that out of the way...Please enjoy! Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment & vote!

________________________________________________________________________________

Third Person POV

On the motorcycle, on their way back to Flame's place, (Y/N) tried to reason with the stubborn fire elemental. 

"Look, my mom was just trying to be helpful.." (Y/N) confessed, "She doesn't know how excited you are to run the shop..." She looked over at Flame from where she was sitting.

Flame suddenly shouted in pure frustration as (Y/N) looked at Flame with pure concern. 

"Hey...I can see your frustrated about something...You...wanna talk about it?" (Y/N) asked seriously. 

"I..." Flame grumbled softly, "It's..." Flame wanted to be honest with (Y/N) about his feelings but everything was crowded in his head. 

"Hey...Flame...We're kind of going a thousand..." (Y/N) looked ahead as her eyes widened, "BUS!!!" She yelled which caught Flame's attention as he looked to see the bus.

Flame drove around the bus with ease, "Listen, (Y/N)...I know you're concerned about me but...you don't know a single thing about me, Okay?" He sighed, "But...thanks for being concerned.." Flame smiled softly, still semi-frustrated. 

"Okay...When you're ready to tell me...will you?" (Y/N) looked up at Flame with a soft smile.

"...Of course..." He smiled back, paying attention to the road. 

The small smiles between them, slowly started to calm Flame down. But the anxiety was still there, it was high, but (Y/N) talking calming to him instead of just yelling at him was nice. It was something that he really needed to hear.