20. Driver ♡

Song suggestion by pranjjulwrites

JAY'S POV

*ring**ring**ring*

"Hmm.."

I moved a little in my sleep when I heard the sound of my alarm. I slowly opened my one eye to see the time it was 8 a.m smiling due to the dream I just had. I buried my face my into the pillow snuggling up against my blanket I let out a satisfactory sigh.

"Subah ka Sapna to Sach hota hain?"

I mumbled to myself remembering the dream where I get married my Rooh. How my life has gotten better by her being with me. The daily nightmares which used to haunt me every night are now turning into the sweetdreams I love? How she has changed a once workaholic person to someone who finds reasons to leave the office early to meet her?

I have never been happier than this ever in my life. My blissful peace was disturbed when Karan entered into my room abruptly. I quickly covered my naked chest with the quilt and sat down a little after letting out a groan filled with annoyance.

"Have you forgotten even basic manners of knocking ?"

I asked him in a irritated tone. How dare he ruin such a peaceful moment of mine? Just seeing his face annoys the hell out of me. I can't believe there was a time I used to beg him to consider me as his brother and play with me. He came forward standing just next to my bed and pointed his finger at me before saying.

"Why didn't you tell me about the Mumbai business trip? I was the part of this team."

I rolled my eyes at his question and raised my eyebrows at him. The audacity he has. I scoff before brushing my messy hairs and said.

"You had almost made us loose 10% of the shares last time you handled a project and have some deceny while talking to your boss Karan."

Saying that I stood up from the bed while he just stood there dumbfounded for a minute. I wore my t-shirt that was laying on the couch and drank some water. He came infront of me again and tried to defend himself.

"So what? That was my first time. Everyone makes mistake you can't just outcast me because of that. Everyone deserves a second chance."

I looked at him with a 'look who is talking' face and took a step in his direction before speaking in a threatening voice.

"I might give second chance in business but not when someone disrespect my woman. Remember 'dear brother'? Now you can go and enjoy since you won't be getting any more projects from my company until you find a client yourself."

×____________flashback__________________×