36. Nervous

RUHANI'S POV

Being loved is one thing but this man in front of me takes that thing at a whole another level. I don't only feel the luckiest woman alive but the luckiest to ever exist on this earth! Even luckier than anyone who will exist after me because I have HIM. There is noone like him nor there ever will be.

I couldn't take my eyes off him as he gently wrapped my saree around me while watching the tutorial on internet. Now I was sitting on the stool in front of the mirror while he was trying to figure out my hairstyle but I wasn't able concentrate anywhere except for him, who was standing behind me with the cutest forwn displaying on his face. As he tried to handle my long heavy hair while chewing a hair-pin between his soft lips.

I stopped his movement by holding his hand that was working it's magic on my head. He looked at me through the mirror and raised his brow looking confused. I smiled slightly and turned around, now facing him as I spoke gently.

"I will do this, you should get ready too."

~"but-"

"No buts Jay. Go and get ready please.."

I whined slightly at the end as he wasn't ready to go until I was fully ready. Only a little bit of my hair and some makeup was left. He sighed before nodding his head agreeing to my adamant behaviour. He leaned forward, placing a kiss on my forehead before walking away but I stopped him by holding his hand. He looked at me with yet another questionable look. I just held both of his hand securely and peppered them with kisses while he giggled probably at the ticklish feeling.

"You're crazy!" 

He mumbled under his breath and walked away to the restroom to change. I had taken out his clothes by my choice, black jeans and a mustard shirt to  match with the border of my saree. So, everyone present there could know that he is MY Man. Smiling ear to ear after imagining us together in matching outfits I stood up from stool and did my leftover makeup quickly. Letting out a sigh I spoke to myself in the mirror.

"Being a dancer isn't that easy I guess."

Giving my look, one final glance I smiled feeling confident about myself. I sat down on the bed waiting for Jay to get ready. As I sat there, the past few days came to my mind how he did so much for me just so I could perform comfortably today. My eyes got filled with tears of gratitude as his smiling face and excited face came in front of my eyes. I knew how excited he is for this event, Even more than I am!. Ravi bhaiya is gone to the office so who knows Jay might even have missed his meeting for this day. I knew I couldn't disappoint him.

For the first time in my life, I wanted to dedicate my dance to someone and it's warms my heart that it's him. My jay.
I always dreamt of my mother helping me getting ready for my performances but her loyalty for her husband aka my father came above everything, even if he was wrong and she had different veiws. She never tried to oppose him and support her own daughter. From having to get ready sneakingly to Jay adorning me so patiently and gently. It's just something else! Even my parents never encouraged me this much that his mere look of love does!

" Haaye.. pehli baar Chand ko kisi ka intezaar karte dekha hain. " 

I was bought back to reality when his loving words touched my heart before they could reach my ears. I stood up looking him who was already admiring me while standing leaning against the wall with his eyes filled with infinite love for me. My gaze moved all over him as he stood tall in front of me, wearing the clothes I selected. The word handsome doesn't do justice at all to describe how he was looking. His innocent yet hypnotizing eyes were enough for me to fall in love with him all over again and again.