1

"You have to marry him " As her father shouted at her

"But papa i don't want to marry him..
I don't even know him .. How can i marry someone whom I haven't seen yet " Said radha crying at how the person who loves her the most is now Forceing her to marry his enemy.

"It's doesn't matter you are marrying him the day after tomorrow and that's
final "

"Pap.. "

"Shut up and go to your room tomorrow your going to buy your wedding lehnga with your mother "
Those were the last words Radha heard from her father before her father left the hall
Radha was staring at the disappearing figure of her father with her wet eyes
She knew, she knew that her father never let her marry the monster whom she hates the most bcz her father never liked that man in his whole life

Only thing she knows about the Surya
Rathore was he was her fathers biggest enemy.

She was busy in her thought when a sweet voice rang in her ear "it's ok beta you know na your father can never wish bad for you "
"But ma he is telling me to marry Surya Rathore who is his biggest rival or correctly say his enemy for whom he never wished any thing good .. And here he is marrying his own precious daughter to him......Why ma why " Saying this Radha brust out crying .
"How can he let her marry to someone who is a mafia whose future is full of dark or God knows does he has a future or not " Said Radha between her hiccups.

"May be you're the light of his dark future may be krishna wants his future with you " Says neelima with her world famous polite smile .
There was something in those word which gave Radha a hope of happy life .

"Now come on and go sleep tomorrow you have a lots of work "
"Yes ma "
"Good night lala" says neelima before heading to her room.

She was expert in consoling Radha in any situation but this time she was unable to console her own self
Why, why Raman is doing this to his own daughter.. The daughter who was a gift for him from his dead wife .

"Why are you doing this to her, you know na if she marriage him he will destroy her innocence"

"It's non of your business she is not your daughter she is mine.. You are just her nanny so stay away from our family matters "

Those words of Raman was like a dagger which was slowly inserting inside her heart and it was paining paining like it was about to kill her .
It's was not for the first time Raman was saying something like that to her .

Neelima was just 20 when her father forced her to work as a nanny in Raman shrinath's house at that time he was 30 and a father of 2 years old
His wife died in a car accident and after that he built a wall of rudeness around his heart where his daughter was safe with his wifes memories .

Neelima was just his fuck doll whom her father sold to Mr shrinath in the exchange of a happy life for him ... Neelima hates her father but she knows Raman is no closer to her father but now she feels like she was wrong she was wrong for 20 years .
She wanted to send Radha somewhere far away from here but she couldn't because may be Raman won't be able to track her but surya rathore could... So it was impossible .
***

Hope you like it ☺
Tell me your thoughts about it .
As english isn't my first language so you may find some wrong grammar in my story so forgive me for that .

Thanks 🥰