5

"No no no no  is he thinking about something do i have to lose my Virginity no no I don't want this now
I don't even know him well no no it's should not be happen "
A strom of thoughts came in her mind when she realised a hand on her waist
"It's him it's him  he's gonna take me now no no how do i say no "
Suddenly he turned her towards him and came closer to her and snuggled in the crook of her neck and started kissing her
She was melting slowly but still she didn't want that so early she wanted to know him first but she couldn't stop him or her moan.
"Ahhh" A moan escaped from her mouth
Then she felt his hold tighting on her waist their chest collided with each other as he came closer to her And started sucking on her neck.
"Surya ahhh "
That's it where he lost his control and
Laid above  her their eyes mate each other and she slowly dropped her eyelids and said " I don't want it "
"Really ,well your moans and body is saying something else " He said with a smirk on his face.
Her checks turned red bcz of Embarrassement.
He started kissing and sucking her neck again  he kissed her chick  and was about to kiss her when his phone rang  .
He closed his eyes and said" it's better be important" and got up, took phone and went to balcony.
Here she got up and went to washroom .she could understand what just happened with her why she was unable to stop him does she really wanted this  "no no I'm sure I don't want it at least not now, and most important why did he marry me i mean I'm sure he can get any girl he wants but why me , I'm not that beautiful not slim not worth of any thing, even my father's business is in loss he could have married a girl who is beautiful worthy and whose father's business is in profite so he can spread his business more " "Ahhhh why am I thinking so much " You need to stop thinking radha "she said frustratingly holding her head as her head started hurting .
Suddenly her bathroom's door opened and surya came" what happened baby" he said holding her both shoulders from behind "are you Alright "
Yehh I'm alright it just my head hurting a little bcz of today's busy day and it's already late night and i haven't slept yet so "she said in one go
As she was hiding something .
" It's ok come I give you a head massage so that you can sleep
peacefully" he said .
" No no it's ok i can manage"
Well I don't think so but still if you can i still want  to give you a massage, may be you used to manage everything by yourself at your father's house but not here, "here you're my wife and your comfort is my responsibility so come with me before I change my mind to instead of giving you a head massage a take a mind blowing head from you " Saying that he went to closest leaving her amused
"How can he be so blunt with his words  atleast he should think before speaking " she thought to herself when she heard her husband's voice "are you coming out biwi Or do i have to come "
"No no I'm coming she said running out of bathroom"
He looked at her and a  Smirk appeared on his face seeing her cute action  .

Okkk that's it for this chapter guys let me know if you like it 🥰🥰🥰
                                             Thanku 🥰