4

After sometime she woke up with some noise down the stairs in living room. She get out of her bed and started walking to the direction of sound . There she found some mens were standing there in front of her husband who was sitting there on the sofa right leg crossed over left one and hands where on the headboard of sofa . he was telling something very serious to his mens and  was sounding very furious.. She got scared and suddenly stepped back.. Her anklets sound made him turn back and he saw her standing behind him.... He turned around and said" leave" all the men there left instantly not wanting to face his warmth.
" What are you doing here "  He asked her very sweetly like he wasn't furious few sec ago.
"Uhh  I'm thirsty " She lied.
"Hmm didn't you find water in our room. "
"No I couldn't "
"Ohh, let me show you kitchen " Grabbing her little Palm in his big one he said .
"No no it's ok i will find it by myself" She said removing her palm from his grip she said .
"No biwi you couldn't you think this house is as small as your father's don't think that you have not seen the whole mansion yet so stop it and come with me " He said making his grip more tighter on her palm .
She wanted to remove her hand from his grip but she couldn't. He took her in the kitchen and gave her a bottle of water from the fridge.
"Drink it" He said
She drank a little and took the bottle with her self.
She walked out of the kitchen feeling his intense gaze on her back.
He started following her and came in room behind her.
She went on the bed and slept one side of the bed facing the other side .
He also slept on the bed on another
She can literally feel his presence few inches away from her.
"Biwi don't you think this night is not for sleeping "and that's it that's the point where her heart skipped a beat.......

Heyyyy guys please keep telling me if you like my story or not so i get motivated towards writing it. 🥰😘