2

Radha

I woke up with a wish that yesterday was nightmare but it wasn't.. It wasn't.. I have to marry that monster .

After doing my morning chore I came to my dinning area where I saw my father was talking to ma after realising my presence he gave me a look and left for his office . That look was something I never though it could be for me before today.. But now I was 100% sure it was for me.. There was no guilt in his eyes about yesterday  it was something I never expected it should be.

"Good morning lala' I heard my ma with a beautiful smile on her face .

"Good morning ma "

"How are you feeling "

"Good "

"Nice then, have your breakfast we are going for shopping today "

"Shopping, for what ma "

"Your wedding lehnga lala "

"Ma i.. "

"It doesn't matter if you want to marry or not your papa is very sure about this marriage so you can't do any thing about it but it's upto how you make your life after marriage so be positive lala don't think much .. Just try to enjoy your day "

"Hmm"
Arguing with ma is totally use less  Radha knew it so she didn't take it any further and with a heavy heart she had her breakfast.

After few hours they were in a showroom Where she was choosing her lehnga .
" Lala do you like it "
"Ma does it matter , I don't even like my groom still I'm marrying him na so how does it matter if I like this lehenga  Or not " Says Radha

Neelima just nodded her head  because she didn't want to argue further.

After finishing their shopping they came back to their house. Where Radha found Raman was talking to someone about wedding venue  .
She didn't say anything and went to her room because she knows it's no longer her father to whom she used to show all her new stuff with a lots of excitement.

**
In her room Radha thought atleast she should know to whom she is marrying with that thought she searched about him on internet
But she found nothing about him instead of some articles about his business related.

That's it.. That's it what I found here not any image of him not any thing about his past relationship is he that much saint she thought in her mind .

With this thought she slept with a little bit satisfaction that he is not as bad as she thought about him.

*** *************
It was her wedding day today finally she is going to see face of her husband
Going to know whom she hated her entire life and now marrying him .
But still there was a thought why her father want me to marry him.. Whom he hated the most is it because he offered her father partnership in his business nhh nhh for this her father can never let her marry someone she doesn't know... Nhh there is something really deep about which she cannot even think.

"Hey krishna you're the one who knows what is reality hope you will protect me "thought Radha .
She snapped out of her thought when she heard a knock on door

"Who's this "
"Beta it's me "
"Come in ma "

Neelima came in with two ladies beside her.
Beta they are hair stylist and makeup artist they will help you in getting ready.. Get ready soon lala.
I nodded my head and she left the room  after 3 hours  I was totally ready in a beautiful red lehnga which ma bought yesterday and a pair of Jewelries.

"Your are looking beautiful lala "ma said coming inside.
"Now let's go everyone is looking for you surya had already come. "

I went down with ma where I found few people were seated on chairs which were arranged in rows
A mandap where pandit ji was setted and chanting some mantra I went inside mandap with ma where she left me and stand besides papa .

There was no one beside me no one where my husband should be seated
I was a little happy "may be ,may be he doesn't want to marry me..may be " But suddenly I heard a deep voice it was deep enough to scared death out of anyone .
"Pandit ji do it as soon as possible I don't have much time to waste on this kind of useless stuffs "
It was him.. Whom I'm marrying Surya rathore.

Pandit ji finished all the rituals as soon as he could because he doesn't want his death.
After all bidai rituals she headed to car where already that man was setting his body was well built he was huge this is all she knew about him by now.
***********