8

"Did you eat something " asked surya walking through the gate with Radha .

"Hmm"

" Good "

Then he picked his phone from his pocket and called someone and told him to come at the mansion entrance .

Sooner a well build man height same as surya , hairs a little curly , blue eyes , little beards hair poking through his chicks which are making him look more handsome came in view .

"He is max he will drop and pick you from your college , and remember you can't go against the rules if you did you won't be allow to go out from this mansion again "

"Hmm " Radha nodded her head in agreement.

"As it's your first day of college after marriage so I will be dropping you today "

"No no it's okk I can go by my own self " said Radha as she don't want to spend more time with him .

"Biwi did I say, "can I drop you today or let me drop you ""

"No you didn't "

"Good because I wasn't asking I was telling you that I will be dropping you today , hope I'm clear now if I'm then we can head towards your college because I don't have much time to waste".

" Hmm" said Radha without arguing further because she knows it's gonna be waste .

After that max went in the same building in which Radha went in the morning to meet surya and he came out driving a black shiny car which was giving all the rich vibe , but it wasn't shocking for Radha as she had seen her father using the same car but in shade white .

"Let's go " saying surya sat in the back seat of the car and Radha sat beside him .

"Max hurry up "

"Ok surya " said max

"Did he just said surya instead of boss is he not scared of this mafia man ,or surya as much Frank with his people" thought Radha

"He is my childhood friend and my right hand , he doesn't only drive for me but he can also kill for me " said surya staring through window .

"Holy fuck, how did he know what I was thinking without now I'm damn sure he is an magician mind reader."
Thought Radha totally shocked with surya's reply .

After approx 30 mins drive max stopped the car and surya announced that they had reached their destination.

Radha came out from the car and was about to walk in her college when she heard Surya calling her she turned around and saw he was standing near car door and said "don't forget rules baby "

"Why the hell is he so obsessed with his rules , like if I broke any he gonna die " never mind I need to fresh my mind finally after a week I gonna meet my friends my sridha and Abha . Thinking Radha went inside her college finally she was happy to be free again well not really but with some useless rules which she barely gonna follow any of them .

"Heyy baby , Imissed you so much "said a chirping Abha to her hugging her from her back "it's been so long I have seen you "

"It's been just a week "said Radha turning towards Abha with a huge smile .

"Yehh , whatever these 7 days were so much for me , I wanted to share all college gossip with you but couldn't" said Abha with a fake foul face .

Which made Radha laugh out loud , " "well you could have shared all these with sridha " said Radha .

"Really , you think that baby book give a shit about my gossips , there is no one like you baby who care about me and my gos........wait a min is that sindur " said Abha pointing towards Radha's forehead .

"Don't tell me you got married without letting us know "

"I didn't get time to inform any of you , bcz I did not want to Marry . My father made me do it "

"Shut up don't tell me you married some old punk because your father wanted to spread his business more "

"No I didn't infact he is hot as fuck ,and he smells so nice "

"And how about his skills"

"Skills" asked confused Radha.

"Yes skills in bed , I mean does he fuck good how many positions you both tried on your first night "

"Shut up I don't wanna talk about all these things " said Radha being cringed on Abha's talks .

"Ahmmm, can see it someone is trying to hide her bed time Stories "

"No I'm not , bcz we didn't do anything "

"Really but why " asked shocked Abha ."is he gay "

"What the fuck are you talking about ,he is not it just that we both are not comfortable with each other to do these kind of stuffs as it was arranged marriage for me so "

"What do you ......."

Abha was about to ask when she heard Sridha's sweet voice .

"Hey Radha, it's been so long to see you ,where were you? " Asked shridha .

"She was marrying some hot dude , with amazing smell you know "

"What are you saying , I know you are kidding " said sridha totally ignoring Abha .

"Really my dear book baby will you ever be able to see something else except your books , can't you see sindur on her forehead and Mangal Sutra in her neck "

"Hey Krishna did you really got married, with whom? , why? , didn't your father said anything ?"

"Well my dear book baby he is the one whom made her marry with that hot dude with an amazing smell "

"I want to know everything " said sridha in total shock .

"Okk I will tell you but now we need to be in our class otherwise profesor gonna beat us our ass out " Said Radha turning towards their class way .

"Okk but you will tell me everything after class "said sridha and started walking with Abha and Radha

" Okk" agreed Radha .

Heyy guys that's for today.

Guys chapter 9 is available onhttps://ujalak.stck.me/ wanna read that now plz check out there .