10

Their ride was totally silent .she didn't
Said anything he didn't put any effort to ask about anything .after reaching home Radha came out from the car and headed towards the gate when suddenly Max heavy voice felt in her ear .it was the first time she was listing a proper sentence from him.his voice was enough to make anyone shit in their pants .
Even Radha trembled a little .

"Who were those two girls waving towards you "
"Why the fuck he wants to know about my friends, may be he wants to know about them so that he can backbite surya about them ..ahhh these mafia men are impossible"thought Radha and said "they were my friends "
"Hmm ,you can go now "

As soon as his mouth left those words Radha headed towards gate in hurry .

It was evening time and she was getting bored as she had nothing to do  so she thought to study a little first she  thought to ask kamla about surya's aunt but she was busy in preparation of dinner so Radha dropped the plan .

She went downstairs in living area with her books and study materials, sat on the floor keeping her books and stuffs on table  and started studying. Sooner she got tired and slept on same position keeping her head on table and her hands as pillow .

After one or two hours surya came from office he called for kamla and handed her his bag and coat and his eyes started wondering for someone .

"she is sleeping near that table" kamla said and indicated towards that table surya saw his beautiful wife was sleeping carefree wearing a babypink short and an white body fitted top her hair all Messy and are all over half of her face , half face was buried in books but what most attracted surya's attention was her tummy which was Little protruding  somehow he finds it cute .

"Isn't she beautiful " asked kamla looking at surya's smiling face after so many years she finally found surya a little happy ... it's not like he never smiled but kamla never found it genuine.

"Hmm " said surya and stopped smiling .
"Did she eat something after college "

"No she didn't ,she said she had her lunch with her friends so don't wanna eat now but a cup of tea with some cookies  she had "
"She also told me tea is her favourite , and after college she always used to have "taprri ki chai" with her friends "

Surya hummed to her hai went near Radha he sat on sofa near her and removed hair strands from her face he admired her a little and then picked her up in bridal style Radha stiffined a little and  opened her eyes she saw him picking her up she wanted to protest but couldn't because he was continuously saring at her he  took her to their room and placed her on the bed and left to the washroom .

After he left Radha placed her hand on her chest and felt how fast her heartbeat was . "Why fuck I'm so nervous ,hey Krishna what is this happening to me  " Radha said looking up to the ceiling . Suddenly she heard door knob sound she hurriedly covered herself with duvet and  pretended to be asleep.

She heard his feet approaching to bed she felt he sat near her then he kissed her forehead and said " I missed you baby " . Radha felt an amazing sensation in her body .Then he got up and went out of the room .

Radha slowly opened her eye searching if he is still in room or not .
After confirming he is not in the room. She got up and sat on in bed " why did he miss me, does he actually
likes me "  Radha blushed a little .she never thought people like surya can like girl like her.she smiled a little  laid on bed covered herself and started rolling on bed felling all happy and little shy .

After past 8 o'clock a lady came in her room and approached her for dinner .
When Radha went downstairs she saw surya in setting on chair with Max and another guy .That another person approached Radha with a broad simle and told her to sit left side of surya  .he told her that this sit used to be his but after surya's marriage it's her now. His height and body features were same like them but he seems to be a little chill because  time to time he was talking to Radha total frankly and was laughing a lot he doesn't seems to have that rude man mask like surya and Max . Sooner Radha got to know he is also a friend of surya they three were childhood friends , his name is Vedant  His father took care of three of them as surya and Max's family were dead. Their  father's were also good friends .

After dinner They all went in a room .
Kamla told Radha it's surya's study where three of them disscus their business .

Radha stayed in kitchen with kamla until she finished all her chores , after finishing all things Radha asked kamla to come on a walk with her in park which was basically mansion's ground with so many Beautiful flowers and trees .

Radha thought to continue their morning talk so she asked " Amma, what happen with surya's aunt why she is not here with him ?"

"Ohhh you haven't forgot about that "

"Amma plz  tell me na "

"One day surya got sick first we thought it's normal illness but gradually he started getting thinner and weaker , he condition was being serious day by day finally we thought
to consult to a doctor first his aunt opposes the idea but after Mr sherawat's threat she agreed "

"Who is Mr sherawat Amma?"

"He is the father of vedant "

"Ooo "" then what happen?"

"When they consulted doctor they got to know that surya was being poisoned by his aunt she was  also  plotting to get all his property on her name , so they tortured her to her death ."

Listing all this Radha was felling bad for surya .

After walk they went inside .

Radha laid on her bed and started thinking about surya .
"Does he really like me should I really give a chance to our relationship should I accept him as my husband "

She was busy in her thoughts when surya came inside room closed her eyes pretend to be asleep , lights were dim so he didn't notice much .he came near bed and removed his tshirt now he was only in his sweats .
He laid beside her and pulled her by waist and snuggled in the Crook of her neck .

Again Radha's heartbeat increased and she couldn't understand why she is being so much affected by his touch .

Okkkkkk guys. That's it for today see you soon bye bye and ya if you like the story plz vote for it ,this inspire me to write further . And one more thing story is a little slow because I'm still stablishing the characters so sorry for the slow . And my two other books of 

                    Thanku surya's tigresses🐅🐅🐯🐯