Chapter One: New Life

Nina loved her life. She had a great job, friends, and place to live, not that she noticed all that much as she was allays at the hospital.
Nina loved her work at the Royal London hospital. She loved training to become a gynaecologist. To be able to help women in the future in any way possible. Anything from simple urinary infections to a c-section.
She completed her medical degree in all one record time. Especially for someone as young as her. She loved being a doctor and just the thought of helping people always bring a smile to her face. She always tried to go out with her friends around her work whenever possible. And she loved her little one bedroom flat that she had in central london even with the extortion and prices of london.

Nina never really talked to her family. Her father was never there, and her mother cared more about what society thought of her and anything else. The only reason her mother ever really talked to her was because of the reputation that she brought with her your daughter being a very young doctor.
She never talked to her grandparents or to her cousins. And any answer Uncle that she had because they always wanted something from her and she didn't need toxic people in her life. So she cut them out.

After a long 12 hour shift at the hospital, she decided to get the underground instead of walking that morning. Cause she was feeling adphones in looking at her phone to see what she could listen to on her phone and looked up, And the train shook again and then suddenly out of nowhere all the windows bust, Shard glass flying everywhere.

Nina was thrown across the carriage and hit ourselves against one of the metal Poles. After the shaking stopped, she looked up and found that they carried it. It actually overturned, and she saw one person bleeding from the arm instantly, Her mind went to Doctor Mode and started to help these people out. Make sure that they weren't suffering from any severe life. Threatening injuries as she tried to get them out.  She managed to drag a few people to help release the person that was pinned to the ground and managed to carterize any open wounds that they have of what she had on her as they were getting people out of the carriage. Another underground train came speeding through and did not stop, and just before she could get out. The carriageway was speeding across the tracks and exploded with her inside it.

Darkness, as all she felt, she wasn't quite sure. What was happening was the last thing she remembered being thrown across the carriage after she got someone out. And then Siri heat and nothing.

This darkness stayed like this for a while, but she felt someone next to me, i went to punch it, but she noticed her arms moved like in water, and she hit was not that hard, and they kicked who ever was there.
Nina was fustrated because she still couldn't really see but decided not to focus on the person next to her and mediate for some peace of mind, she found it easier to focused on making a mind Palace like Sherlock Holmes, it made it easier to think.

After what felt like forever , Nina realised she was in a womb, and the person next to her was her twin.
She was sad my old life was over but happy to start a new one, she had no idea what to do with a family or siblings if shehad any, but she would see what they were like before she made up her mind.

As time went on, the space got tighter than she thought possible, and her twin was determined to push for more space.
Nina knew she was female and thankful for it instead of trying to come to terms with becoming male.
One day she was hitting her twin which she returned when everything got really tight then a light appeared, her twin drove through first and Nina heard muffled crys then she decided not to wait and joined the cold world of her new life.

Once the cold air hit her, she gave a cry of shock because she really felt for all babies now.
She was cleaned , checked, and wrapped up before being brought to her new mother.
She was a beautiful woman with dark brown hair with a red sheen to it and bright blue eyes. She had a loving smile when she looked at us, and then the moment was interrupted by someone.
A man came into view with a big beaming smile, and when he looked at ushe was shocked.

"Twins?"

"Yes, we had a little suprise."

He walked closer slowly so as not to scare us. He seemed like a kind man.

"Twins Rose, two more beautiful girls tolpveand cherish."

"What shall we name them?"

He looked at us and then smiled at my new mother, Rose.

"Lily for our little redhead and for our youngest.....Aster."

"Welcome to the world, Lily and Aster Evans."