Chapter Seven: High lights of Year Two

Being back on the Hogwarts express was a nice feeling after an eventful summer.
Reclaim the same cabin as we did last year on the train it had sort of become de facto cabin we we had someone from every house inside the cabin which was nice and for some reason the Slytherin to start a calling me 'your grace' which made me laugh.

Once we arrived at Hogwarts and the Welcome feast was done and the first year is all sorted I decided to read next to the fire at Ravenclaw common room and as I was reading I heard someone clear their throat and I looked up and saw someone I have not seen before or often should I say he was a fifth year Ravenclaw for now and he was looking at me like a stuttering fool so I looked at him silently telling him to carry on and he remained silent it slowly started to become very awkward.

Pandora taking pity on the poor boy prompted him to speak.

"What can we help you with?"

"Uuuhhhh......I was wondering.......if....uuuuuummmmn.......you would agree to join the duelling club?"

I was a little relieves that it was not another love confession and I could hear Barty in the background snickering because he knew what I was thinking and I just looked at this poor boy and nodded with a small smile he then suddenly bowed and walked off or should I say sprinted.

"Will you two be joining me?"

They both nodded in agreement that they would join the duelling club with me.
The next few days were to adjust to a new schedule and I saw this was more open and shared with a variety of houses now I had potions with Slytherin three times a week but I also had Gryffindor for transfiguration for three times a week......that ment more James Potter.

I had Herbology with Hufflepuff  with the other classes mixed with houses, which was nice.
One such day, I decided I wanted lunch on my own as Lily was in the library with Severus. I went to the whomping willow, calmed her with my magic, and she lifted me her branches. Then I spent the next thirty minutes talking about anything, and she seemed to enjoy it.
After our time was up, she put me down, and as I cleared the tree, I was met with Bellaxtrix.

"Hello, Little Witch."

"Hello Bella, how are you today?"

I carried on walkin,  and she joined me,  telling me about her day and what how some idiot boy was wanting her attention, but he couldn't handle her.
I then brought up another book I found but didn't read much.'I pulled i was too young cards about Dominatrix.
I handed it to her and said it would suit her.
She started reading it and laughed so loudly that I actually smiled at her, and then she got a thoughtful look.

"What you did at the ball was brave but stupid,"

"I knew what I was doing, Bella. I know who she supports, and he is not stable. Most of those families will be vanish by the time he is done.
He and Dumbles need to go."

She paused at that and looked at me in the eye with a searching look then I moved my hand to my shoulder, my heir rings showed up on my hand before phasing back to a normal looking ring.
Her eyes widened when she saw the crests.

"You know.......I found something interesting in my inheritance test."

Her eyes were still bugging out as I carried on walking, and then she caught up.

"If you want to change it all, let me know, Little Witch."

"Thank you, Bella."

I smiled at her, and she smiled back then did some things she never did before she hugged me, and to be honest, I hugged her back.

After she left, I turned to see Pandora and Barty looking at me with shock written over their faces.