Chapter Fourteen: Dates with a Dark Lord

I landed on my bed with a smile while Lily was talking about the date Severus had taken her on the night before, and I was thrilled he took my advice.
I had made sure that his potion making had minimal effect on his outward appearance because he was a handsome boy and needed to stay that way, I also undid his bent nose which happened when a door smashed into it.
I was going on a date tonight with a dark lord, I was nervous because one I was only fifteen and my power had not settle yet but I also refuse to be intimated by a dark lord that would damage himself so badly.

I had filled out another of this last year especially it the breast department along with my figure had matured and knew that I would be getting even more looks had it not been Rabastan and James them at bay.
I dressed in a dark emerald form fitting dress that went to my knees with match dolly pumps.

I was wearing the bracelet from the set the Tom Riddle had sent me along with a dark emerald green clutch bag with an extension charm on the inside and a recall spell so if it was taken it would return to me no matter the person or spell that had taken it.
I curled my hair in loose ringlets, shaping my face and a smokey eye effect, making me look slightly eighteen when I was in fact sixteen, but it helped that wizards and witches matrued more quickly.
I went downstairs and saw my parents were out, along with Lily and Petiuna, who would not be visiting for another week.

Once I was ready, I activated the port key that was provided and then landed on my feet near the restaurant.
I walked with a slight sway to my hips as I walked, and then the door man opened the door for me, I was greeted by the hostess who looked at me in awe.

"I am with the Slytherin table,"

I said in a clear voice, embossing a little of my magic into it, I let some of my power out, and you could see nearly everyone in the restaurant shiver but one man near the back.
The hostess eyes widen but lead me to thr table, I walked over to the table woh a very handsome gentleman thst looked to be in his early twenty's, dark brown hair, elegant face but his eyes were the most enchanting blue that I had ever seen.
He had a blank face but I could see the shock in his eyes when looking at me, I just smirked slightly before he stood up then pulled my seat out for me to sit which I accepted then he pushed my seat in.
I ordered some water and then my food before looking at Tom, who was looking at me with desire and something else I could not place.

"Well then, Lord Slytherin, or have you not clamed it yet?"

"I have claimed it recently after a very long chat with the goblins. They informed me about your little mission to put em back together. Thank you for restoring me."

"Is that why you requested a court ship, as a thank you?"

I asked in a little disbelief and a little offended by it, but he just chuckled and shook his head.

"No, I wish to offer you the few names of spies from Dumbledore trying to join Tour Circle as a thank you. My courtship, on the other hand, is because I find you fascinating. We may have grown up differently, but for the most part, we are the same."

I looked at Tom, assessing him because he is correct for some parts. We are the same.

"I am only sixteen at the moment. Are you happy to wait?"

"You are working waiting for"

I had to fight my blush at little but I knew it did not work as he just smirked slightly before we fell into an easy rhythm, we spoke of our dislikes, of our goals but he was fascinated by my ideas of leaving this world behind, I had not told him that I had already created it, this was a first date after all but as the night was drawing to a close I brought up my other suitors.

"I have two other suitors who are in agreement to court me together. What will you do?"

If you looked closely like I was, you could see Tom's jaw clench slightly but took a deep breath before answering.

"I am possessive of the things and people I deem mine. It will be difficult, but I am willing to try."

I nodded because for a raging dark lord, that was a lot for him.

"For this to work, Voldemort needs to go, and Lord Slytherin needs to take his place."

"Why?"

Tom seemed a little confused but did not outright dismiss it.

"Voldemort is the magical version of Hitler, and the death eaters are the Nazi party. To make the future, we need to inspire people to join willingly, and hit can not be achieved if there is only fear."

Tom sat back in his chair, looking relaxed and seemed to be thinking.
After a little while and I finished my desert, Tom paid for the meal before he pulled out my chair thrn offering his hand to help me out of my seat.
We walked out of the restaurant with my arm in his, and then we left. As we walked, he finally spoke.

"You are correct, I do not want my legacy to be one of pain and fear for those with magic."

"I suggest we make it public, use one of your followers that you hate the most make it a permanent change, make it look like one to many black magic rituals with red eyes then you, me and my sister probably will battle and kill them. That way, if Dumbledore tried to say you were Voldemort, he would seem to be losing his mind."

That made Tom smile a little at that but just nodded.

"I am glad you accepted my courtship, Aster."

"So am I, will shall see how this goes."

I said with a cheeky smile drawing a chuckle from him but he nodded, we went to an ally before he pulled me flush to his body then bent down and kissed my lips in a searing kiss then we vanished with a pop and pulled apart when we arrived near my house.
He escorted me to my front door, then took my hand and pressed a kiss to it, then my head before pulling away to walk away from the door, leaving me a little dazzled with a smile.
I walked into the house and went to my room, still smiling as I got ready for bed.

Over the rest of the summer, I spent a lot of time with my friends and dates with James, Rabastan, and Tom.
They were very charming, and I could see how it would work, Tom would be the leader and take on the paperwork.
Rabastan would be the shield of the family. He was incredibly talented at charms, then James, the comic relief of the family, which was needed now and then.
James was not impressed by Lord Slytherin at first and was down right hostel but after a few jabs from Tom and talks with Lord Potter, James started to open up a little more and by he end if summer they had a thing about throwing hexes at each other which made me laugh.
After several vows and talks with my sister, we also told Tom about what I had currently done and what I was planning to do shortly after I finished and what I found out.
He agreed to help me find every mundane-born child so I could bring them to our new world and any good families we could find as technically they were still magical, just did not have enough to perform it.
All he did was sing me praise since he found out Tom, Rabastan, and James were walking around like puffed peacocks with pride at courting me as I would not be accepting anyone else.

Sixth year was fast approaching and I knew our time at the school was coming to end within two years and I still had a lot to do but I knew Dumbledore was going to become more of an issue after we removed Voldemort but I would be prepared for be old man.