Chapter 17

Chapter 17

(Sexy Stavos and his Twins--------->) 

 Stavos rubbed the back of his neck and wondered if it was safe to go home. Dimitri was sitting behind him with a know it all smirk on his face that he just wanted to smack right off. He wondered what those two little Devil twins had in store for him when he got home. After a tiring day in the office he needed to burn off some steam and he was sure that the mischievous two would be shocked to the marrow of their bones if they realized just how he accomplished doing that. 

 "Stop brooding Stavos, it will give you wrinkles." Dimitri teased from the back seat of the car.

 "I am not brooding, and shouldn't you be more concerned with your mate right now anyway." Stavos snapped back at his best friend.

 Dimitri shook his head. "Touche, my friend." He replied and sat back and decided to just sit back and watch. In the next few minutes they arrived at the gates of Dimiti's home and the car glided silently around the drive. They came to a stop and Stavos got out making sure to scan the area before opening Dimitri's door. Gustav as usual was waiting in the open doorway.

 Stavos was a few paces behind Dimitri as they made their way inside. "Good evening." Gustav replied as they filed past him.

 "Where are your nephews?" Stavos asked as he made his way into the informal sitting room, he was silently glad that Dimitri came in here instead of heading straight into the kitchen, where he suspected the Devils were at this moment helping Irina with dinner.

 "Why, do you need your mates to attend to you?" Gustav asked with one eyebrow cockily raised as Dimitri stifled a chuckle with a cough.

 Stavos sat down in one plush chairs and sighed. "Gustav, you are so funny you might even manage to make me smile." He deadpanned as he glared at the other man. "You have known me for several decades. You know what I do, what I need from a partner. Do you think those two innocents can deal with that, with me and my nature?" Stavos seriously asked his friend, putting his fear out there for his two best friends to see.

 Gustav thought it over for a minute before responding. "You never know, those boys parents controlled every second of their lives. It's like they are floundering and constantly looking for the guidance. I believe you are perfect for them. Now what happens in ya'll bedroom that is between you and them."

 "On that note, I am going to dinner. Stavos just think about it and give it a chance. The twins are your mates. That is a beautiful and rare thing to find." Dimitri stated as he placed a comforting hand on his friends shoulder before leaving the room.

 Gustav got to his feet as well. "Are you coming to dinner?"

 "Nah, I just need some blood and some sleep. The security team is on hand and is monitoring the house." Stavos said as he cracked his neck and stood up. He shrugged his massive shoulders out of his designer jacket and followed Gustav to the door. He made his way quickly past the kitchen just in case Irina caught sight of him. He didn't feel like dealing with her mother hen tendencies.

 He was almost to his room when movement caught his peripheral vision. Turning his head he managed to peek through the barely cracked doorway of the twins room further down the hall. He saw them seated on the bed facing each other, they were shirtless and close. Their slender upper bodies on full display. He couldn't help himself as he was drawn to the sight and scent of their desire. He slowly made his way to the door and the twins. Pushing the portal wider his breath caught in his throat and he had to suppress a moan as he watched them kissing each other. They were so engrossed in the act, their hands caressing each others bodies. Stavos could feel himself go instantly hard. Their plump, kiss swollen pink lips glided over each others, their tongues flicking and teasing. Ahron broke away and glided his pretty pink tongue along his brother's jawline down to his neck. Stavos cock jumped and leaked precum as Ayden released the sexiest sound he had ever heard. He watched spellbound as Ahron opened his mouth revealing his sharp fangs a second before sinking them into the soft flesh of Ayden's neck, causing the sexy young man to arch his graceful spine, clutching fists full of his brother's hair as he was suckled. Stavos dick twitched and leaked like a faucet, he let  out the groan that was building up in his chest  and both of the twins snapped their attentions to him. Ahron smiled seductively and he leaned over and licked Ayden's skin effectively closing his bite wounds.