† Won't you please just look at me? †

During the evening at work, Killian had had some time to think things through and decided that he had to talk to Bree when he got home

During the evening at work, Killian had had some time to think things through and decided that he had to talk to Bree when he got home. He was a sucker for morning sex and maybe had he embraced temptation that made him accept her deal.

Now that he'd let it all sink in, he felt like the guys he'd always warned her about, but she was driving him crazy with revealing clothes, her way of rubbing her body against him in bed, not to mention that she was deliberately trying to seduce him.

What guy — with his hand on his heart — would be up to that challenge without succumbing to temptation?

Killian had simply sold his soul to the devil when he agreed to share his apartment with Bree and now, he would sin all too often if he didn't cancel the deal.

Bree had already fallen asleep on the couch when he got home, so talking to her would have to wait until tomorrow. With a heavy sigh, he sat down on the edge of the bed and unbuttoned his shirt, which he dropped on the floor before pulling off his jeans.

A message appeared on his phone from Jolie that she missed him and wanted him to call her when he was back home, but he replied that he would call her when he woke up and that he was going to bed now, as he was tired after work.

Killian put the phone on the bedside table, turned off the light, and snuggled his face into the pillow. He was exhausted after tonight as it had been full bar all evening, from ten o'clock to two o'clock.

The next morning...

Killian came into the kitchen and looked at Bree who was sitting with a bowl of cereal and milk in front of her. He took a bowl from the cupboard and placed it on the table across from her to put on coffee.

"Good morning," he said, glancing at her as he took down two cups.

"Good morning," she said quietly but didn't look up at him.

He leaned his butt against the kitchen counter and crossed his arms over his chest while keeping his gaze on her.

"Are we okay?" he asked, watching her pick up the phone from the table.

"Yep," she replies briefly, still she hasn't looked at him.

"Won't you please just look at me?"

She sighed lightly, and her gaze lifted from the phone towards him.

"What's going on? I thought the deal was that nothing would change between us," he said, tucking his hands in his jeans.

"Shouldn't you call Jolie?" she said, studying him for a moment before lowering her gaze again to the phone.

"What's that supposed to mean?" he asked confused.

"Nothing," she said, getting up from her chair. "I need to go; Brad is outside waiting for me..."