† Will you marry me? †

A few weeks had passed since Killian and Bree arrived in Nevada, and their parents were already driving them crazy

A few weeks had passed since Killian and Bree arrived in Nevada, and their parents were already driving them crazy. They had forgotten what it was like to live under their parent's roof and began to long back for California and its freedom. Their friends also began to miss them, especially Tristan and Roxanna. They called every other day, nagging them to come back, but they both knew that if they returned to California, they would be back partying.

"Oh my God! No — no — no!" Bree yells, waking up Killian, who tiredly raises his head from the pillow.

"What is going on?" he asks, watching her jump onto the bed.

"Look!" she says, pointing to a small pimple on her forehead.

"It's a pimple, so what?"

"What do you mean, so what? I have a pimple on my forehead, and we're meeting all the relatives tonight!"

Killian yawned and laid his head back on the pillow as he studied Bree's frustrated face. In his eyes, she was just as beautiful, even with a small red pimple that no one would notice. He places his hand on her bare thigh and strokes it slowly.

"Bree, baby... Come lay here with me and let me cuddle with you," Killian murmurs but sees Bree leave the bed and go over to the mirror.

"What should I do?" she asks, facing him.

Killian shrugged. "Can't you put makeup over it? Not that it's necessary, but if it makes you feel better, do it."

Bree continued to make whimpering noises as Killian turned over in bed to sleep another hour or so. He wanted to enjoy the time he didn't have to have an alarm clock ring every morning and rush to school. Days and weeks passed quickly enough, and they soon returned to everyday life.

Throughout the day, Bree had been stressing over the pimple, and once the relatives arrived, she had hidden herself inside her room when Killian found her

Throughout the day, Bree had been stressing over the pimple, and once the relatives arrived, she had hidden herself inside her room when Killian found her. She feared they would see her as she once looked, but Killian had been trying to convince her all day that it was impossible.

Killian walked over to the bed and ran his hand over her back where she was lying on her stomach, hugging the pillow. "Bree, everyone's waiting for you to come downstairs. Almost all the guests are here now," he said, watching her roll over onto her back.